Good morning, the Wal-Mart+ Order arrived when I Awakened, I had a Good Dream for once, however I'm Unable to Remember it. Then again you Tend to Remember Nightmares far Easier as that's the Nature of the Subconscious. I was just Listening to The Ultimate Show and it Reminded me of Halloween of 2013, when I won the Scariest Costume Contest by Cosplaying as Dimentio. Personally I prefer him over Every Other Mario Villain and he Doesn't want to Rule the World, he wants to Remake it. I can Relate as I aspired to Become a Genetic Engineer to Create the TG Virus in Reality and Force Feminize Humanity, Fortunately my Algebra Grades weren't so Good so getting to a Ivy League School to Create TS63 ended up becoming yet Another Failed Dream. It's Strange at 14, I didn't Want to Rule the World, I wanted to Change the Direction of the Human Race to my Liking.
I played Majora's Mask and Figured out why some Icons and Buttons are Translucent, apparently I can Use my Sword even in Houses and Businesses in the Game. It's quite Surreal seeing the Gilded Sword and Mirror Shield in the Mayor's Office. The Receptionist is one of my Favorite Characters as she seems to Give me ASMR, the Same with Anju, it may be that they Share the Same Soundbite.I also played Final Fantasy X-2 and Decided to Relax in the Calm Lands, it's quite Strange seeing the Lack of Monsters in the End Game, then again it's also Quite Peaceful, I am quite the Pacifist in Reality, yet that Didn't Stop me from Trying to Join the US Navy as a Cook, I say Try as I was Rejected from Service. Keep in mind this was back in the Biden era as it's Impossible for me to Serve either way with the Ban.The last game I played this morning was Virtual League Baseball, I remember going to a Few Baseball Games in my youth and I even Won a T-Shirt for Quoting Gump at the Copycat Event in the Scranton Wilkes-Barre Yankees Stadium in 2007, I was 11 at the Time. I was quite Good at Impressions back then, my Voice actually Changed Twice in Life so now it's Impossible for me to Sing, let alone Preform Impressions. I actually was quite Decent at Baseball in Gym Class, Football on the Other hand I Despised, well Contact Sports in General are quite Revolting to me.I'm gonna get Lunch started soon, I'm making some Chicken and Sausage Gumbo. I'll write more later this Afternoon.-Elizabeth



No comments:
Post a Comment