Good afternoon, I maid Chicken and Sausage Gumbo for Lunch, I then Checked the Mail and my Oriental Trading Catalogs Arrived, it was rather Surreal as they were Ordered before the Fourth of July, the USPS seems to betting Bogged down and it Perplexes me to the Reasons why. I checked my Wattpad and it seems Somebody is Interested in my Work which has Concocted an Idea, perhaps every Morning, I'll be Writing a Book about the Dream I have, for Both Therapy(why this Blog Exists) as well as Entertainment for my Friend. I tend to Work with Precision when my Mind is Set upon a Task and I Refuse to Stop a Project until it's Finished. I do have Irish on my Maternal Side and the McCoys are Hardworking Folks. I may be a Figura but only by Name as I Share more with my Mother's Side of the Family than my Father's.
I played Ocarina of Time again and Discovered that you can Enter the Gate from Death Mountain to Kakariko Village, however the Gate works from the Kakariko Side. I love the Gerudo Mask as it Reminds me of my Closeted Years when I Created a Mask from a Mold in Art Class, seeing that I had Asthma at 14, I didn't have a Mask made from my Face Shape but rather a Feminine Face Mold, well more Plastic than a Mold. I'm quite Surprised that Nobody figured out I was a Girl living a Masquerade, it's kinda Amusing that Folks spread Rumors about me being an Alpha Male, quite the Contrary as I was more a Sigma and I've always been Female on the Inside, Nature just Enjoys being Cruel at times. But HRT helps me be Who I Need to be and Surgery shall Correct the Last Small Male Aspect of myself.I also played The Sealed Palace and made it to Fishing Town in the Evening, the Ship brings back Memories of the Boat Ride that I had when I was 5 in Ocean City, I was on Vacation, I remember the Rest of the Family was Interested in the Ocean itself, but I was more Interested in how the Captain was Operating the Boat. I was Different even at that Age, I noticed that this Town doesn't have 2 Versions of it, which makes Sense as it's Inaccessible as Child Link. It's a Shame that I can't play in the Adult Link version of this Game as I'd love to Fight Snapdragons, they are my Favorite Creatures from A Link to the Past and I'd Enjoy seeing them in 3D, not the Top Down 3D from A Link Between Worlds, Fully 3D.The last game I played this afternoon was myVMK, I explored the World Showcase again and Visited the Morocco Room, it reminds me of my High School Years, I was quite Insecure when it came to my Hair being rather Puffy so I ended up Putting plenty of Moroccan Oil in it, blame the Unrealistic Expectations by the Visual Novels I read. My Hair was Shiny all right, but at the Cost of Losing Plenty of Hair, well Saw Palmetto remedied it, however I still have Bangs from the Damage done in those Years. It seems the Snowbell Fight from Christmas still hasn't been Cleared up in Certain Areas of the Park such as the World Showcase and the Pixar Pier.I'm gonna get Dinner started soon, I'm making a Cauliflower Crust Pizza. I'll write more this Evening.-Elizabeth



No comments:
Post a Comment