Good evening, I maid a Cauliflower Crust Pizza for Dinner, it was quite Hearty, I'm trying to Eat Healthier, seeing that I shall have to be in the Best Shape for my Future Endeavor. Mom was Tanning Earlier and it seems the New Radio ended up Breaking, quite a Pity, unlike when my Big Sister Kathryn Broke my Camera, Mom did say she was Sorry. It honestly Doesn't matter to me, Things Break with Time, even the World itself Breaks, it's the Nature of a Sitter Universe, it's Temporary as Opposed to a De-Sitter Universe, it's No Secret I've Studied Theoretical Physics in my Youth in my Spare Time. Hence why my name on Minds is Multiversalphilosopher64. Regardless I find that Sheldon Character from the Big Bang Theory to be rather Arrogant and a bit of a Crass Boy at heart who believes he's Entitled because of his So-Called Intelligence.
I also played Chrono Cross again, it's my Favorite RPG after all, the Shadow Forest also is my Favorite Area in the Game as it's Serenely Beautiful, I happen to have the Theme on 2 Different CDs, one from when I was 16 and Another from 2 Years Ago. That's one Feature of this Game that has Captivated me for Several Years, it has an Incredible Soundtrack. I also enjoy the Canopy of Shadows that makes this Forest so Mesmerizing.I also played Final Fantasy IX, this Game is my Favorite for a Reason, the Worlds of Gaia and Terra are Incredibly Detailed and well Crafted even for a PSX Game. Kuja is my Favorite Character given my Past as a Theater Kid. I appreciate the Idea of Treating Life as one big Show, Life in many ways in Entertainment and the True Life begins in the Afterlife. Earth is one Big Theater and we All Play our Part in the Production. I consider Life to be one big RPG, you Must Progress to Acquire what you Desire the Most. Rain is Indeed Pleasant, I dislike the Sun as it has Caused Problems for me in Life from Headaches to an Unsightly Tan in my Early Years of Life. Mom tends to call me a Geisha when it comes to my Pale Skin, however such a Term is actually a Compliment as the Geisha are the Epitome of Beauty, I find Tans to be rather Ugly at least when it comes to my Appearance. I enjoy being Pale and Pudgy as it gives me a Cute Appearance which is Ideal for me given the Fact that I happen to be a Little as well.The last game I played this Evening is my Favorite Videogame of All Time, MySims Kingdom DS, I was Curious about the Chair behind Mayor Ellen's Desk, apparently I can Indeed sit on it. It's kinda Fitting since I am essentially in Near Total Control of the Town and it's Direction seeing that I have the Power to Create Objects and Buildings from Virtually Nothing via the Synthotron and my Personal Construction Worker with his own Synthotron all they Require are Essences and Blueprints which are Incredibly Easy to Acquire using the Extractor and the Minigames. I actually Shared my Strategy to Win the Snowball Fights on Easy Mode without having to Fire a Single Shot via YouTube, you just have to Lore the Opponent at a Certain Angle then they Trip over the Icicles that are In Front of you. Here is the Video if you are More of a Visual Learner.I'm gonna get my Nightcap prepared soon, then I'm gonna Relax with some Music, in Particular King Crimson's Lizard. I enjoy the Song "Cirkus" as it Combines the Instrumentals of 20th Century Schizoid Man and Epitaph, the Latter's Instrumental Hook has a Name, "March for No Reason." I shall Write more Tonight.-Elizabeth
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Elizabeth's Diary 8-02-26 Night Time
Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, a Cup of Celestial Seasonings Tension Tamer Tea, Mom returned home, she had some Heartburn and had to...
-
Good late evening, nice to meet You and Welcome to my Humble Blog, I'm Elizabeth but Folks call me Lizzie, honestly I prefer Elizabeth ...
-
Good afternoon, I had a odd dream, I was in a Castle and Violet kept trying to run away. The weirdest part was the Waterways, it led to an ...
-
Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, Citrus Tea, while Brewing I had Another Flashback, however Instead of Reliving it as is, I changed th...



No comments:
Post a Comment