Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, I brewed a Cup of Celestial Seasonings Tension Tamer Tea, it's Helpful when it comes to my Overstimulation from Preparing my Weekend Projects, look Forward to a Few Let's Plays in the Evening Tomorrow and in the Morning, I shall Write yet Another Book on Wattpad, well it Shall be the First of Many as they are my Nightly Dreams in Book Form. This Blog happens to be my Waking Thoughts, however my Subconscious is quite Creative if I say so myself.
I played Strawberry Shortcake Ice Cream Island Riding Camp, this Game happens to be one of my Favorite GBA Games, simply due to the Memories I have with this Series. As I've said Numerous Times my Friend Kaitlyn and I would Watch this Show when we were 5 while both of our Older Sisters would be Playing Outside, Kaitlyn and I have Plenty in Common, each of us being the Younger Sisters in our Families and our more Introverted Nature alongside Preferring the Indoors. Fitting that she is my Friend even to this Day, her Screename is Maddie and I preferred to Conceal her Name as I Value her Privacy until she Agreed to be Mentioned. Angel Cake will Always be my Favorite Character as I can Relate to her Hard Work and Perfectionism.I also played The Minish Cap, this Game is my Favorite Handheld Zelda title. I find this Goron's Comment quite Interesting as you'd Never expect a Goron to Smell Foul given the Fact that they're essentially Living Rocks. Still this Does remind me of Something, you'd Never expect this of me but I Smell quite Sweet in the Physical World. I smell like Skittles and Starbursts, well that's my Natural Odor, I tend to Mask it with Daffodil Perfume, still I've always questioned my Sweet Odor as it has Existed even before HRT. I've Never had a Boyish Smell, I suppose it's due to Refusing to Get into Sports as well as Hating being Outdoors, when you Write Music and Read Books in your Youth, well you Tend to be Cleaner. Of course a Major Factor when it comes to my Cleanly Smell has to do with me being AroAce. Folks who Give into Cranial Sins tend to Smell like their Sins and from what I Gather Many Guys tend to be Lustful and thus have that Odor on them.The last game I played tonight was Super Cream 64, I tried to Free Amy but it seems the Ghost Controlling her is quite Crafty and Strong so I shall have to put the Exorcism on Hold for another Few Days. Instead I explored the Castle for a bit and Stumbled upon Tails, he Seems quite Chipper despite the Circumstances. Then again Tails may be Mechanically Inclined but he seems to Lack Emotional Intelligence. I know Folks who have the Same Mindset and Talents, they are Decent to Chat with when you Need Advice on their Field of Expertise but it's Difficult to Explain your Emotions to them. Then again that's what Makes Humanity quite Special, we All have Different Minds and are All Individuals well Most of us, there are Some who Lack an Identity and thus Covet Other's Lives. I think that Explains my Ex-Friend Josh from my Elementary Years. I recall a TV Commercial Activity in Forest City Partial Class's Therapy, well he would Constantly Try to Sponge off of Others so I ended up Copying his Commercial as a Way to Give him a Taste of his Own Medicine. I recall back in that School Year, 5th Grade to be Specific, I would hide behind Movie and Television Quotes, well I was Aware of what I was Doing as I didn't Want my Therapist Jen to Uncover my Feminine Interests and Activities, as I Wasn't Ready at the Time. Mostly due to my Plan to Go back to Regular Ed to Fulfill my Goals in Life. I am Incredibly Patient and can Plan Events Years ahead of their Time. My Grandpa Joe did Advise me to Take 8 Steps Ahead back when I was 3. I learned quite a bit from my Maternal Grandparents as well the Only Surviving Grandparent on my Father's Side of the Family(Until 2017 when she Passed) my Grandma Mae. My therapist said I Lack the Impulsivity often Associated with Bipolar.I'm gonna get some Rest now, I have a Busy Day tomorrow, Writing a Daily Short Book alongside 2 Let's Plays. I'll write more in the Morning.-Elizabeth



No comments:
Post a Comment