Saturday, July 18, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 7-18-26 Morning

Good morning, I maid some Folger's Classic Medium Roast Coffee with Lactose Free 2% Milk and Powdered Sugar for my Beverage and some Scrambled Eggs with Tabasco Sauce for Breakfast. I decided to Keep a Dream Journal for Therapy on Wattpad as I promised Last Night. I emailed my Therapist to Inform him about it so we can Discuss and get to the Root of my Nightmares.https://www.wattpad.com/1644261039-of-hills-and-stairs-dreams-and-tea-dreams-and I Fixed the Portable Radio well, Partially Fixed it and I was both Surprised and Delighted that the Station it's Stuck on is a Gospel Music Station. It seems Jesus has indented it to be that way. Jesus truly does Bless me, not with what I Exactly Want but rather What I Truly Need in Life. My Prayers for my own Arcade when I was a child is a Good Example, I Envisioned a Few Thousand Arcade Cabinets, however my Arcade is more Compact and with Good Reason. The Electric Bill would Cost a Fortune if I had all of those Games in Cabinet Format. It's a lot Better to have the Games on my Laptops and Flash Drives.

I played Hot Wheels Velocity X, it's an Interesting Game considering that I am quite Unfamiliar with the Series itself. I did own a couple Hot Wheels Cars in my youth, a Black 69 Mustang in Particular that I had, I ended up Giving to my Friend Tashi from Oregon a Couple Years ago via Mailing it to her. She is quite Talented being able to Modify Toy Cars. She didn't have a Happy Childhood either, if anything her Past was Worse than mine, Still I hope she's doing okay seeing that she Hasn't Spoken to me in about 6 Months. The 2.5 D trakcs are incredibly Designed although the Controls need Improvement however GBA Games that are 2.5D tend to have Clunky Controls.
I also played Horsez, this Game is quite Special as it has an Appaloosa who Reminds me of a Horse I would Spend Time with since I was 7 at Kathy Racht's Farm in South Canaan while my Big Sister Kathryn would Ride the Horses. His name was Crackerjack, I remember he would Neigh and Stomp his Hoof down if I didn't Give him Extra Carrot Treats. I used to Sneak him a Sugar Cube or two as well, he was a Good Friend, well I tend to Befriend Animals in general, except for Dogs oddly Enough. Dogs seem to Dislike and Attack me, Every Dog I've met was Hostile towards me, I think it has to do with my Submissive and Introverted Nature, which Dogs tend to see as a Weakness, however Cats seem to be my Best Friends in the Animal Kingdom as they Gather around me. Violet's currently Cuddling with me while Writing this, she is my Furdaughter, I call her my Daughter as I am unable to have a Human Child due to me being Infertile alongside Adoption being Too Expensive so my Black Cat is my Daughter.
The last game I played this morning was Hot Potato!, this game is quite Unique as it's named after one of my Favorite Games I would play in my Tyke Years alongside Musical Chairs. I was quite Good at Both Games as I was Ruthless with such Games, I was Always the Winner of both and thus I was Excluded from those games in Daycare. It's Similar to Heads Up Seven Up in my Elementary Years, I would Track whomever put my Thumb Down by using my Foot(well Sneaker) to Track and Pinpoint them. Then when I was one of the 7 who were up, I would put a Thumb down and Move around so they Couldn't do the Same thing to me, and I was quite Good at Bluffing so I was Undetected by who I Picked in the Game, needless to say I wasn't Picked after awhile.

I'm gonna get Lunch started soon, I'm Reheated the Cauliflower Pizza from Yesterday's Dinner. I'll write more later this Afternoon.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 8-02-26 Night Time

Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, a Cup of Celestial Seasonings Tension Tamer Tea, Mom returned home, she had some Heartburn and had to...