Saturday, July 18, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 7-18-26 Afternoon

Good afternoon, I Reheated some Cauliflower Margarita Pizza from Last Evening's Dinner, it was quite Hearty and Healthy at the Same Time. I'm trying to Eat Healthier as I have Labwork on Wednesday and I plan on Concealing my Cravings for Carbs and Junk Food. Violet is Snuggling with me, to be Fair I did give her a couple Little Pieces of Turkey and she's quite Happy for the Treats. I also have my Psychiatrist on Monday and Mom and I agreed that I should be Prescribed Trazodone instead of Celexa. It's weird, Dad used to say my Medications were why I'm AroAce, I disagree due to me Never feeling the Need for a Girlfriend nor a Boyfriend in my Childhood and even my Angsty Teen Years, there was a Dream I had when I was 4 where I was in my Early 20s and was in a Single Story Glass and White Stone House with my Cat(My First Cat was a Ginger Cat with White Fur on his Chest and Paws named Whiskers) and Without a Spouse. Yep I was AroAce since Birth, Mom is happy about it as I "won't get into Trouble." 

I played Kid Klown no Crazy Chase, it's another BS-X Broadcast Game, I think the Clown is Adorable, then again I tend to Like Clowns as they are Quite Entertaining as well as being Generally Kind People. I've never met a Clown who was Malicious, well Except for Bobo at The Wayne County Fair, however his Job at the Dunk Booth was to Provoke Folks so they'd Play the Game. However he did take things Too Far in 2013 so I Flipped him the Bird, something I've only done Once in Life. He ended up Crying to my Father about it not Realizing I didn't Talk to him. I know who Bobo is, but I'd Never stoop to his Level when it comes to Pettiness.
I also played the BS-X version of Sonic Blast Man, it's quite Interesting seeing another Character named Sonic, however this one has more of a Knack for Strength as opposed to Speed. Strangely both have Blue in their Character design specifically Dark Blue. However one thing I rather Disapprove of was having Women in a Game about Punching Enemies. However Japan in the Early 90s was a Rather Different World. Having a Father who was Extremely Disrespectful towards Women while Failing to Realize that his "son" was also a Woman, these kinds of games make me a bit Queasy.
The last game I played this afternoon was The Firemen, it's an Interesting game seeing that this BS-X Masterpiece was Given a Remake for the PSX. I love the Fire Rescue aspect of this Game as well as the Beauty of it's Rooms, this Statue on the First Floor is quite Magnificent, it reminds me of a Statue my Grandma Mae's Neighbor John had, she was rather Upset that his Statue was Relieving itself, and he was Upset that my Grandma had 24 Cats at one time. Yeah being a Cat Magnet runs in the Family, however 24 was a bit much. Many Colonies have 6-12 Members in it.

I'm gonna get Dinner started soon, I'm making some Chicken and Sausage Gumbo. I'll write more later this Evening.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 8-02-26 Night Time

Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, a Cup of Celestial Seasonings Tension Tamer Tea, Mom returned home, she had some Heartburn and had to...