Saturday, July 18, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 7-18-26 Evening

Good evening, I maid some Chicken and Sausage Gumbo for Dinner, it was quite Spicy and Helped me Breathe. I tend to have plenty of Sinus Issues, however my Doctor isn't too Fond of Prescribing Claritin let alone Antibiotics, yeah she's a bit of a Quack. I Drank my Favorite Tea, Arizona Ginseng Green Tea with Honey and I'm Preparing a Couple Let's Plays for Tonight.

I played Super Ghosts'n'Ghouls, it's an Interesting Remake seeing that it adds the Plot to the Game as opposed to the Original which has the Plot in the Manual I believe. I do question how the Zombies Took off his Armor and why he Doesn't have a Tunic instead of his Briefs. Still, this Game is rather Difficult similar to the Original and I appreciate it's Faithfulness to the Original.
I also played Enchanted Once upon Andalasia, this is one Disney Film that I've always wanted to Watch as a Child but it Seems the Movie eluded me except when I Slipped into Littlespace today. I love the Concept of a Character from a Fairytale entering our Humble Earth. Keep in mind this was Years before Once Upon a Time existed.
The last game I played this evening was Extreme Skateboarding, it's quite a Welcome Surprise that this is a Disney Game. I'm quite Happy that you Start out with 3 Different Movie Stages, I choose Toy Story as it's one of my Favorite Pixar Series. I'm quite Happy that Jessie is Playable as she's my Favorite Character, her Backstory is Heartbreaking in Toy Story 2. I love this Tony Hawk clone already, and I do Plan on Watching Toy Story 4 and 5 soon as I've only seen the First 3 Films.

I'm gonna get my Nightcap Prepared soon, there is a Nasty Storm in Waymart so the Let's Plays shall have to Postponed to the Early or Late Morning Tomorrow. I will Write more Tonight however.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 8-02-26 Night Time

Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, a Cup of Celestial Seasonings Tension Tamer Tea, Mom returned home, she had some Heartburn and had to...