Saturday, July 18, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 7-18-26 Night Time

Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, a Cup of Orange Tang. I sometimes Prefer to Keep things Simple, it's the Best way to Go about Life. Violet had some Tuna Fish, she loves her Fish, surprisingly a lot more than Chicken or Turkey. She reminds me of Katie at times, Katie was a Moo Cat that my Grandma Mae had who was Very Attached to me. I remember when I Cat Sitted at her Home after her Passing in 2017, Katie remembered me after All of those Years of my Absence. Katie loved the Rotisserie Chicken I was Given those Nights, I would Eat some during the Commercials of Adult Swim and Katie would Run into the Kitchen when she Heard the Lid that Contained the Chicken Pop Open. I remember Dad was rather Upset when he saw that I fed her some Chicken his words were "Stop Worshiping the f***ing Cat." Well Katie deserved Love and Good Food as well, I was Friends with that Cat since I was 9. We had a Bond of Friendship that Lasted for Pretty much her Whole Life. It was during those Nights that I would Cat Sit that I would Look at a Photo of me from Many Years ago, when I was 5 at my Uncle's Pizzeria, I had 2 Party Hats on that looked like Pigtails and I looked like a Girl if it weren't for the Boy Clothes. I believe that God intended me to Transition, it makes me Laugh when Folks quote Genesis, well Yes God did Create Adam and Eve but that has Nothing to do with my Transition, there is a Passage, well 2 of them in Isaiah and Matthew that Encourage Transitioning of course the Term used in those Ancient Times was Different but the Bible is Supportive.

I played Dragon Tales Dragon Adventures, this Show was one of my Favorites growing up as I was quite Fond of Dinosaurs back when I was 4. The Show was the Highlight of my Day in those years, well Alongside playing LEGO Island. I still watch this Show on Occasion when I'm in Littlespace. Zak and Wheezie are my Favorite Characters as they each butt Heads, well Considering they are Conjoined it's bound to Happen. I do question how Difficult it must be for Conjoined twins when they get into Arguments seeing that they Can't Go into Separate Rooms.
I also played Noddy in Toyland, this Game reminds me of Christmas at my Half Uncle's House in Bethany, while my Cousins would Roughhouse, I would Watch the 1934 Toyland Movie with Max on my Lap, he was one of the Few Dogs who happened to like me. He was a Medium Sized Poodle and a Sweet Boy, he would often Start giving me Dog Kisses whenever I would be around. The odd thing was he Wasn't Fond of me when I was a Child but when I was in my Teen Years he Became my Friend. I used to Sneak Max some Turkey or Ham depending upon the Holiday. He would Watch the Movie with me as well. This Game is Surprisingly Not as Easy as I imagined, I Completed the Ice Cream Stage but the one Afterwards was Outlandishly Difficult but Still pretty Enjoyable.
The last game I played tonight was Egg Mania, this game is Very Interesting as it's the Opposite of Tetris when it comes to the Objective. The Goal is to Reach the Top of the Screen to Rescue your Friends. I enjoy the Egg theme as I plan on making some Eggs Over Easy for Breakfast in the Morning for Breakfast. This game is quite Easy and Enjoyable as well once you Figure out the Strategy in it, which took about a Minute for me.

I'm gonna get some Rest now, I have Church to Attend and Breakfast to Cook in the Morning and I shall Write more in the Morning as well.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 9-19-26 Afternoon

Good afternoon, I maid a couple Grilled Cheeses with Black Forest Ham, Mom loved the Grilled Cheese as it was Crispy and Golden. I Mastered ...