Sunday, July 19, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 7-19-26 Morning

Good morning, I maid Scrambled Eggs with Tabasco Sauce for Breakfast, I did Write another Story about the Dream I had Last Night for Therapy, however Wattpad seems to be having Issues. However I did Attend my Big Sister Kathryn's Church Livestream again and it seems the Pastor's Teachings are kinda Shallow as they Repeat the Same Message. He seems to Not Produce the Fruits of the Holy Spirit and it's rather Saddening. I believe that he is Giving out Only Bread and Man Cannot live on Bread Alone but the Words of God are Required to Truly Sustain him.

I played Garfield the Search for Pookie, I have quite a Connection to Garfield with me being a Cat Person. I love Cats like Family even those in Fiction, it's why Snowball from Stewart Little and Mr. Tinkles from Cats&Dogs are my Favorite Characters despite their Villainization. I suppose it's quite Fitting considering I'm a Villain to some in Life, despite the Opposite being Reality. Take my "Friend" Josh from my Elementary years as an Example, his Lady Ace character in the Comic he Created(Well likely Still is Creating as he's likely Still quite Lazy) happens to be me, considering the Fact that I Refused to preserve my shall we say Seed before being on HRT. I Never wanted a Biological Child as I have Severe Physical and Mental Health issues from Both sides of the Family and I Refused to Carry on a Cursed Bloodline, he tried to Use me so he could essentially having a Child with his Girlfriend using my DNA, and if I ever were to have a Child, they Wouldn't have him as a Father. Regardless, I told him the Truth and gave him a Good Talking to, and he Felt Betrayed because of it and sees me as some kind of Evil Character in his Fantasy World. Back to Garfield, I remember watching the Movie with Bill Murray when I was 7 and I asked Mom for a Box of Goldfish in those Times that had a Toy of Garfield. I used to actually have a Orange Cat Stuffie when I was 3 that was my Security Blanket until I was 5. His name was Flowers and I took him pretty Much Everywhere.
I also played Koala Brothers Outback Adventures, I've always wanted to visit Australia at least Once in Life, well specifically Melbourne. I have a Friend in that City from Many Years ago and I'd love to visit him. I hear the Food in Australia comes in Large Portions, which is Perfect for me as I'm a Big Foodie. I've Always loved and Continue to Love my Food, which is why I Dislike Medications that Suppress Appetite. I'm Aroace so Food is the One Pleasure I partake in when it comes to Baser Instincts. The Kangaroo is Adorable and I'm Glad she is Rescuing her Friend from the Hellish Heat in this Game.
The last game I played this morning was everGirl, I never knew Nickelodeon had a Game such as this, then again in the Early 2000s, I was more Involved with my Books. I rarely Watched TV in my Formative years given that my Big Sister Kathryn would often Hog the TV and watch Animal Planet and Disney. Literature has Always been my Form of Entertainment long before Videogames I always was a Reader, hence why Writing feels Natural to me. I love the Town in this Game, it looks quite Peaceful but Looks can be Deceptive. The Most Poisonous of Creatures are often the Most Brightly Colored.

I'm gonna get Lunch prepared soon, I'm making some French Onion Soup with Whole Wheat Bread bits and Provolone Cheese. I'll write more this Afternoon.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 9-19-26 Evening

Good evening, we Walked downtown to The Calvary United Methodist Church and Mom and I had our Church Dinner while we Chatted with a Former P...