Good afternoon, I maid some Chicken Nuggets for Lunch, they were quite Comforting, it's rather Disappointing that Wattpad is still having Issues, perhaps Later tonight my Story shall be Published. I'm aware of the Site's Reputation, however similar to DeviantART, you only arrive in those Corners if you Search for them. I've said this Numerous times, I Write for Therapy, speaking of, I have my Psychiatrist tomorrow and I'll be Attempting to get my SSRI replaced with a SNRI, Trazodone likely shall be a Better fit for me as Opposed to Celexa.
I played Twilight Princess again and Decided to Explore the Forest Temple, specifically to Find the Room that contained Diababa. It's incredibly Beautiful after the Boss Fight as the Water is quite Clear alongside the Lighting becoming Quite Brighter. Twilight Princess happens to be my Favorite GameCube Zelda title and perhaps my Favorite GameCube game of all.I also played The Wind Waker, this Game was actually my Introduction to the Legend of Zelda series, my Step Father ended up Renting the Game from Blockbuster and Never Returned it, if he really Wanted Free Games then he should've Played on Emulators. However like I've said before I didn't have issues with his Degeneracy, it was his Stupidity that I had Issues with. He also had a Habit of Looking in the Mirror at himself for Hours at a time, yeah he was that Vain. He should've taken Selfies as they Last a lot Longer. I found a Storeroom on Outset island that Belongs to Zill's Family, you may know him by his Nickname "The Booger Kid." The boy likely has Allergies so it's rather Crass to give him a Nickname like that.The last game I played this afternoon was Luigi's Mansion, this Room in Particular reminds me of my Grandma Mae's Cellar, well it's Technically my Father's Cellar now. I remember he would often quote the Movie Arsenic and Old Lace "Why don't you Check the Cellar." That would be whenever there the River Overflowed as it would often Flood my Grandma's Cellar. I think that's where I got my Habit of Quoting Films from, I inherited that Trait from my Biological Father.I'm gonna get Dinner started now, I'm making French Onion Soup. I'll write more Later this Evening, hopefully Wattpad shall let me Upload by then.-Elizabeth



No comments:
Post a Comment