Good evening, I maid some French Onion Soup for Dinner, it was quite Warming, then I took a Hot Shower, the Warm Water soothes my Back. Violet is Currently next to me Purring, she truly is my Best Friend, I think I'll give her some Turkey soon as she's been a Good Girl. It seems Wattpad is still having Issues, tsk tsk tsk. I'm a bit Disappointed in the Site, it used to be quite Decent when it came to their Servers.
I played Final Fantasy IX again and it seems Disc 2 works fine, I'm quite fond of Quina as we would likely be Friends in Reality as I can Relate when it comes to Testing out New Foods. They truly are one of the Best Final Fantasy Characters and is incredibly Adorable. I did Discover that Kuja tends to Enjoy Auctions, which does Remind me that my Easter Bunny Sticker still Hasn't Arrived in the Mail from a Listia Vendor.Alongside playing my Favorite Final Fantasy game, I also played my Favorite Zelda game, Majora's Mask. I did hear that there is Going to be a Remake for Ocarina of Time, well this Shall be the Second one, and I hear through the Grapevine my Favorite Game is Also likely getting a Remake, Honestly I still Shall play the Game on Project64. I didn't Enjoy either Remake and I likely will Dislike the Second Remakes as well. In the Words of Muthoh in the Meeting with Mayor Dotur and Captain Visen "We Council Men shall Stick to Tradition." You can tell I have Invested Plenty of Time with this Game, well it was a Game that Changed my Life when I played it back in 2008. I was 12 at the time. I acquired the Key for the Room that actually Belongs to Mr. Link Goro.The last game I played this evening was my Favorite Kingdom Hearts Game, 358/2 Days, there's something about this Area of Twilight Town in particular that show's Organization XIII's Cruelty, think of it, this Place means quite a bit to Roxas and to give him a Somewhat Normal Life in this Spot only to Swipe it away from him by Revealing the Unhappy Nature of his Existence is incredibly Cruel, it Contributed to the Organization's Efforts to Break him into a Tool for their own Purposes.I'm gonna get my Nightcap prepared soon, then I shall Write more Tonight. It'll likely be quite Early as I need my Rest for my Psychiatrist's Appointment.-Elizabeth



No comments:
Post a Comment