Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap some Matcha Tea, it's quite Rare that I drink that Lovely Tea, however it's Required due to my Appointment Tomorrow, I imagine it Shall be a Restless Night, but Considering that I Slept in till Noon earlier Today, this Shouldn't be too bad. Believe me I didn't Rest for 5 Days at one Time, this is Nothing for me as I plan on Taking 2 Benadryl Tomorrow Night to get Plenty of Rest. I feel Dedicated to my Work, it's something I take Pride in. I am Curious if my Case Manager shall Arrive in the Morning at the Appointment. I personally enjoy her Company far more than my Previous Case Managers as Jessica is quite Cordial and very Civil and I appreciate that. I dislike when Someone is Crass and Rude, when it comes to me Enjoying being around you, it's Imperative that you are Polite and mind your Manners. Class has Nothing to do with Wealth as Manners are Free and you Should have Proper Etiquette.
I played Paper Mario 64, this is my 3rd Favorite Paper Mario game after Sticker Stars and Super Paper Mario, I got quite far in this Game, I admire the Use of Mirrors in this Dungeon as it fits with the Winter Theme of the Shiver Region. I can see where Doopliss is from, his Species is quite Repugnant to me as I feel Shapeshifters by Nature have Naturally Envious Personalities. They hate being who they are so They Claim the Forms of Others and even Steal their Lives and Friends it's rather Sickening if you ask me.I also played Wario World and I recalled that if you Gather Every Treasure in a Stage you end up being able to Play Wario Ware Games on your GBA. I've never Tried to Connect a GBA to a GameCube, well until Tomorrow Afternoon, I shall be Testing out the Tingle Turner and these Games by Connecting my Newer Version of Dolphin alongside my mGBA Emulator. I'm quite Excited to Test it out. Mona is my Favorite Character from the WarioWare franchise as she's quite Optimistic and seems to see Wario as a Friend despite his Greedy Nature.The last game I played tonight was Super Mario Eclipse, I love the Pool in this game as it Reminds me of Villa Roma in Upstate New York, my Maternal Grandparents had a Timeshare there. I do recall Sleeping in the Same Room as my Grandma Rose twice and Each time I had a Nightmare often Biblically Related, she did Practice the Left Hand Path when it came to Magic so I wouldn't put it Past her to try to Harm me with Black Magic. There is Indeed an Evil side to Magic that so Many seem to Lack an Understanding of as it doesn't just Destroy those Around you, but it Attacks your Very Soul as well. I have had a Few Friends dabble with it and it Turned them into Completely Different People and all in Bad Ways. Even in my Early Teenaged Years(in the Late 2000s to Ealy 2010s) I only Practiced Transformation Magic as I Refused to Steal the Life of Another Person. Just because my Life was Miserable didn't Mean I would Wish for Others to Live it, that would be a Horrid thing to do. Fortunately Jesus came into my Life and I had my Prayers that I said each Night before Bed as a Child Answered as I finally Acquired HRT. Jesus is the Healer and the Helper, I implore you if you Do Practice such things to Give Jesus a Chance as he Can Make your Life and your Afterlife a lot Better.I'm gonna try to get some Rest now, I have Therapy in the Morning so I shall get to Sleep Earlier tonight. I'll write more in the Early Morning.-Elizabeth



No comments:
Post a Comment