Monday, July 20, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 7-20-26 Morning

Good morning, I maid some French Onion Soup for Breakfast, it was quite Enjoyable, the Warmth of the Broth and the Flavor of the Provolone makes me Feel Bliss. I learned the Recipe from my Half Aunt Yong Hui, she was the Wife of my Half Uncle Mark before Both ended up Passing away from Cancer. My Half Uncle, well Honestly I am Indifferent to his Death as he Wasn't really the Nicest of Uncles as I got Older as he was part of the Intervention my Family had, I was given an Ultimatum to Detransition or be Disowned, I choose to be Disowned. My Half Aunt however I do feel Grief over. She was quite Compassionate and she made sure to Always leave out a Plate of Cucumbers(my Favorite Vegetable) for me alongside a Slice of Cheese Cake every Christmas. The Night I was Disowned, she made sure to Give me some Glass Noodles on my way to the Minivan. 

I played The Sorcerer's Stone for the GameCube again, I always enjoyed this Book out of All of them due to it being the Least Grim in the Series, I personally consider myself a Hufflepuff due to my Easygoing Attitude and my Dedication to my Work. In saying that the Gryffindor Common Room has to be one of my Favorite Places in Hogwarts, specifically this Room. I'm a bit Disappointed that the Death Eaters destroyed this School during the Deathly Hollows. The Dementors didn't help Either when it came to the Evil that Permeated the School before Harry's Defeat of Tom. Dementors terrified me in my youth given their Evil Nature to Devour your Soul.
I also played Pac-Man World 2, this game is my Favorite of the Pac-Man Franchise after all. This Particular Boss Fight was where I was Stuck at in my youth, however it gave me a Fondness of Pinky's Ruthless Tenacity. She is my Favorite of the Ghosts, I even owned a Stuffie of her in the Spring of 2012, I was at the Wayne County Fair and there was a Duck Game, I picked a Medium Prize Duck and it was Ideal as I preferred Pinky over Stewie. I wasn't really a Family Guy fan, I kinda find that Show and South Park to be the Epitome of Brain Rot in the 2000s and the 2010s. My Big Sister Kathryn actually Gave me the Guide for this Game back in 2015 for my 19th Birthday in December. 
The last game I played this morning was Paper Mario Sticker Star, as I've said Numerous Times, this happens to be my Favorite Paper Mario game simply due to the World Size and it's Unique Combat System. It reminds me of Baten Kaitos, one of my Favorite GameCube RPGs except this Game uses Stickers instead of Cards. I remember Collecting Stickers in my youth, I had quite the Garbage Pail Kids and Wacky Packages Collection, however my Favorite Stickers were from Bella Sara which is also my Favorite Trading Card Franchises. I love Mario's new Companion Kersti, she happens to be Mario's Only Companion in this Game at least for What I've played thus Far.

I'm gonna get ready for my Psychiatrist soon, then I'll be Heading Home for Lunch. I'll write more this Afternoon.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 8-01-26 Night Time

Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, some Folger's Medium Roast with Caramel Creamer. I Snuggled with Violet for a bit and Mom ended u...