Good afternoon, I came back from my Appointment and I maid Fish Sticks with Okra for Lunch, it turns out I am being Prescribed Effexor now and I'm quite Happy about it as SNRIs are more Helpful for me than SNRIs. I then Watched the 80s Series of Strawberry Shortcake while in Littlespace, I was a bit Surprised as I was Unaware of the Series, however I'm quite Overjoyed that I found it.
I played The Wind Waker again and I finally Figured out how to Connect the GBA and GameCube, Dolphin truly is Revolutionary. I guess you could say I Figura'd it out, yeah I'm making a Pun with my Last Name. I can't wait to have Ting in this Game as Tang ins one of my Favorite Powdered Drinks and I enjoy the Wind Waker Parody of it as well. My Favorite Tang is Orange if you're Curious.I also played my Favorite Version of Mario 64, Super Mario 64 DS, I've always been quite fond of Tall Tall Mountain. This Version of the Stage has the Owl in it at the Bottom of the Mountain no less, he's one of my Favorite NPCs in the Game as he's the Most Useful. I also have a Connection to Birds as I used to have 4 Budgies in my Childhood that I doted on.The last game I played this afternoon was Lost Kingdoms, this is one of my Favorite RPGs for the GameCube as it has quite the Diverse Locations as well as a Unique Battle System using Cards, keep in mind this Game was Released before Baten Kaitos, let alone Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories. This Stage reminds me of Honesdale in January of 2017, when I ended up Selling my PS2 and GameCube alongside All of the Games to my Friend Billy for 63 Bucks. The Early Morning after Mom and I walked from Fair Avenue to Scarfallotos, in -5*F mind you, so we Warmed up with Coffee and Cake, Mom had Chocolate Moose and I had Carrot, and the Breakfast was my Treat then we Walked to Super Duper to Purchase more Groceries.I'm gonna get Dinner started soon, I'm making some Chicken Nuggets and Pears. I'll write more later this Evening.-Elizabeth



No comments:
Post a Comment