Good evening, I maid some Chicken Nuggets with Pear Halves for Dinner and 4C Iced Tea as a Beverage. I then was Reading my Favorite Book, it's called Mainspring, it's Book 1 of the Clockwork Earth Trilogy written by Jay Lake. I enjoy the Creationism and Steampunk themes, it's quite Marvelous considering it's the Only Series that Combines Both into a Beautiful Cornucopia of an Adventure. I'm quite Interested in Fantasy and Sci-Fi Novels that Include Christianity as it's Muse. That's why Tolkien and Lewis are my Favorite Classical Authors, heck my Adventure I wrote on Fur Affinity was an Homage to C.S. Lewis.
I played Ocarina of Time again and a Thought entered my Mind, perhaps using Din's Fire can Work on the Cobweb in the Great Deku Tree and my Intuition never Fails me. I also have a White Tunic in Both of my Ocarina of Time Save Files for Project64. I admire the White Tunic as it Reminds me of my First Dress that I wore when I began Living Fulltime, it was a White Longdress with lots of Frills, Ribbons and Lace. I considered it the Dress of my Rebirth. The Deku Tree happens to be my 3rd Favorite Dungeon, Jabu Jabu's Belly is my Second Favorite, however my Favorite Ocarina of Time Dungeon has to be the Fire Temple.I also played The Sealed Palace, I headed to the Church in Castletown and Saw the Cobwebs that Covered this Door and Decided to use Din's Fire and Opened the Doors. I honestly was Expecting a ReDead or Gibdo to Surprise me however there were Only 2 Fire Keese who I quickly Took Care of. My Reward for their Demise was an Empty Bottle, Churches in Particular Older Churches remind me a lot of St. John's in Honesdale, I do remember when Father Boylan ran things in the Church, he was a Strict Priest however he had to be as God doesn't Appreciate Sin and when I was Catholic(I'm Currently a United Methodist) I found that Contrition was Supposed to be Harsh as it Helps you Avoid that Sin. It's why I believe that True Repentance isn't Just Feeling Guilt over Sin, but to Change your Heart by Giving it to Jesus, Trusting Him and Walking Away from Sin rather than Delighting in it. Jesus's Salvations isn't a Get Out of Hell Free Card, you Have to Change your Ways and be Reborn in Christ.The last game I played this evening was Conker's Bad Fur Day, it's rather Surreal seeing the Creek at Nighttime before being Enlisted into the War against the Tedis, yep there is a D-Day Parody in this Game, it's a Shame in Reality that I'm Not fit for the US Navy as I likely would've been an Excellent Soldier, well Sailor to be more Specific. It's kinda Sad that I'm the Only Member in my Generation of my Family who Enlisted, and I was Rejected. I am Many Things but a Draft Dodger Isn't One of them, I consider Such People to be Not only Cowardly but Incredibly Treacherous to the Country. I find it Amusing that the Wasps Nest has Honey in it as Wasps are Meat and Sweets Eaters who Don't make their own Honey, however they do have Larva that's a Delicacy in Many Countries primarily in Japan.I'm gonna get my Nightcap prepared soon, then I'm taking a Hot Shower to Soothe my Back. I'll Write more Tonight.-Elizabeth



No comments:
Post a Comment