Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, some Citrus Tea, then I took my Shower, the Hot Droplets ended up Soothing my Aching Back. I have been Listening to Music as well, in Particular Music from Might and Magic VI Mandate of Heaven. The Game is one of my Favorite RPGs, well then again I'm quite fond of the Might and Magic Franchise in general. I tend to Enjoy Many RPGs from Popular JRPGs to the More Obscure Tabletops to Just About Everything in-between. RPGs are my Favorite Genre of Games, well that and SIM Games from the 90s.
I played Donkey Kong 64 and fought my First Boss, the Army Dillo, quite a Catchy Armadillo Pun and he Lives up to his Name as he's a Powerhouse. I do question if the Key unlocks Diddy Kong, I'll likely Find out the Next Time I play this Game. I admire the DK and Wario Land Series' as they show that The Mushroom Universe doesn't Revolve around the Mario Bros. alone. There are plenty of Mario Spinoffs and I am quite Grateful for them, in Fact I find the Spinoffs to be more Enjoyable most of the Time.I also played the Missing Link again, this is one of the Best Zelda 64 ROM hacks and with Good Reason, the Attention to Detail is quite well Attentive and the Game ties in Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask. It seems the Kokiri have a Music Class which is quite Warming to me seeing that I excelled in Music Class, my Father was a Musician after all. However I learned to Compose Music from my 7th Grade Music Teacher Mr. Lopatkofsky, I hope I spelled his Name Correctly since I was in his Class back in 2009-2010. His Tutelage helped me Write 72 Symphonies around that Time, my Father was Unaware of them as he was Under the Assumption that I was Watching Playthroughs of Twilight Princess, well the Videos were a Decoy to my True Activates on the Net in those Days as I uploaded the Symphonies that I wrote on Finale under my True Name Elizabeth Rose Figura and seeing that I was still Closeted at the Time, it was in my best Interest that he Remained Unaware..The last game I played tonight was Resident Evil 2, the Project64 version is rather Choppy, but Still Playable regardless. I remember my Friend from Paupak's Daycamp in 08' who Introduced me to Toontown also would be quite Chatty about this Particular Game. It's rather Surreal considering this was the First Game I heard of, however it was the Last RE Game that I played so Far. I love the RPD's Lobby, fitting since it once was an Art Museum. As you can see Claire is my Favorite of the Duo, I admire Leon's Strength and Determination, but Claire has a Compassionate side to her. My old Friend Nick, or as his Nickname was in our Time in the Partial Program "Frizzie" certainly had an Eye for Decent Games, however he was 12 at the Time and I kinda think this Game was a bit Mature for him at the Time. The ESRB exists for a Reason, hence why my Mom wouldn't Let me Play M Rated titles until I was 16. I haven't Spoken to my Friend since we were 14, I wonder how he's Been and if Life has been Good for him as well.I'm gonna get some Rest now, I have Therapy tomorrow, so I'll Write more in the Early Morning.-Elizabeth



No comments:
Post a Comment