Good morning, I maid 4 Eggs Over Easy and 2 Glasses of Orange Juice for Breakfast, I watched the Sun Rise this morning as I woke up Relatively Early. I can't wait for my Therapist's Opinions on my Dream Journal as I wonder what his Insights are about it. It's Strange seeing him on a Tuesday as Thursday is Usually our Day, however I have to see my Gastroenterologist. My Physical Health is quite Important, seeing that I have a Hiatal Hernia, and GERD as well as a History of a Peptic Ulcer. I watched more of the 80s Strawberry Shortcake Cartoon, it's quite Special, well the Series is in general.
I played my Favorite Mario ROM hack, Last Impact and I discovered the Fire Mario Powerup in the Sunset Island Stage. I love this Powerup and Unlike in Mario Galaxy, this Powerup is Permanent until you Exit the Stage from what I gather. I can't wait to Reach the Bob-omb Village as it's one Stage that Reminds me of my Hometown Honesdale at Night in the Fall. I used to Walk to the Central Park at Night during the Fall of 2015 to Think to Myself, it was quite Relaxing until Drugs entered the Town and the Nights were No Longer Safe. I am Eager to see the Drug Problem in the Town Solved as you are Aware I detest Drugs, well Except for Caffeine.I also played Doki Doki Panic and reached the End of the Second Stage, the Carpet part of the Stage was rather Difficult seeing that Shy Guys with Pitchforks try to Attack you in the Air, however after Fighting through Snippets and Blowing up the Rocks trying to Impede my Path, I saw that Cathy was up to a Rematch and she Proved Victorious. My Therapist always plays as Princess Peach in the US Version, and I play as Lina in the Original Famicom Version and we Both Agree Gliding is quite Useful in the Game. I actually Discovered that Lina can Levitate for a bit as well, which he will Likely be Interested in Learning.The last game I played this morning was Final Fantasy IX, my Favorite Final Fantasy game. I enjoy this Stream and Small Pond in Cleyra, it reminds me of the Buck's Cover Road in Honesdale, well the Stream from when I was 4, back when the Water was Drinkable and Fresh. Sad to say, Pollutions ended up Dirtying the Water and it became Poisonous. Still I remember drinking the Fresh Water and it was quite Soothing, and gave me Energy in the Summer of 2001. Perhaps the Water had Natural Minerals that were quite Healthy. In the Game, it seems Quina might be in Trouble, so I'll have to Backtrack and Help them, they are a Big Part of the Story in this game after all.I'm gonna get Ready for Therapy soon, I'll write more this Afternoon after I Return and make Lunch, I'm in the Mood for French Onion Soup again.-Elizabeth



No comments:
Post a Comment