Good afternoon, we Returned from Therapy and I had an Italian Style Sandwich from Turkey Hill. I love the Spices in it as I tend to Enjoy a Spicy Kick when I have my Lunch, that's why I love Chicken and Sausage Gumbo so much. I then Took a Short Nap with Violet, she ended up Snuggling with me and she was Really Purring especially after she was Given a Piece of Ham. She is my Furdaughter after all, so she Deserves the Best of Foods. I tend to Spoil my Pets as you are Aware, I've been that way since my Ginger Cat with White Paws and a White Chest named Whiskers was in my Life at 4. Him and I were the Best of Friends and it seems Violet reminds me of him, I see Whisker's Long Whiskers on Violet, perhaps she is Related to him seeing that Whiskers was a Feral Cat who was Rescued in Waymart and taken to my Childhood Home in Honesdale back in 2001. Perhaps Violet is a Distant Relative of him seeing that she was another Feral Kitten in Waymart. My Life tends to have Many Coincidences hence why I believe that Connections such as this do Happen. Speaking of, I saw my Cousin Matt at the Waiting Room for Therapy today, he Didn't really Speak as he was Busy Working. There was a Dog in the Waiting Room and seeing that I have Severe Cynophobia, I Walked Outside. Again a Dog Growled at me, Dogs tend to Dislike me quite a bit, however the Boy and his Father should've Known it was Against the Rules to have a Pet in the Building. I'm a Cat Person, ironic since my Fursona is a Purple Rabbit.
I played Wario World again and as Promised, I connected to the Mona Demo Pack for Wario Ware, it's so Surreally Whimsical playing the Demo that I fantasized about for Years. I always Imagined what it would Look like and while it Doesn't really Match up to what I Pictured, it's Still quite Beautiful. Wario has to be one of my Favorite Mario Characters. He doesn't Look for Love, he Looks for what he Truly Desires in Life and his Radical Acceptance is quite Relatable to me. He knows who he is and he is Accepting of himself.I also played Twilight Princess, this happens to be my Favorite GameCube Zelda game as well as the Second Game that I played in the Franchise. I recall when I was 13-14 I would often Watch Playthroughs of the Game on YouTube or rather that's what I Appeared to do for Recreation in my Father's Store, the Reality was quite Different as I was Writing Symphonies using Finale, 72 of them to be Exact. My Father wasn't Aware but I was more Musically Inclined, after all Shouldn't a Dad want his "son" to Surpass him in his Areas of Interests. Well that's the Irony he Never had a Son, he only had 2 Daughters the Whole Time. His Eldest is quite Materialistic and his Youngest Second Born(me) only Desired to be Seen as her True Self Elizabeth. Despite Everything he Did, all I Asked of him was to be Known as Elizabeth, yet his Pride cost him a Daughter who Would've helped him in his Elderly Years, Money Doesn't Appease me, All I Want of him is for him to say 2 Words "Hi Elizabeth."I also played The Minish Cap, this game is my Favorite Handheld title in the Zelda Series. I've always been quite fond of Vatti, more so than Ganondorf. That does remind me, I shall be Playing Four Swords Adventure for Tonight's Entry. I'm a bit Disappointed that Princess Zelda becomes Petrified in this Game. It's strange both The Minish Cap and Phantom Hourglass have Zelda turned into Stone. I personally think Zelda is far more Competent than Peach and thus Doesn't Deserve to be in Peril for Most of the Games, Wand of Gamelon and Echoes of Wisdom have Zelda as the Hero in the Game alongside The Crystal Trap CYOA Book. CYOA books are what made me Create my own CYOA on DeviantART that features my Life, I created it to Let go of my Regrets and Create Alternate Timelines instead of Ruminating on them. I could Still linger upon Regrets, but it's Better to Let them Go and Write them away. My CYOA on DeviantART is my Personal Pensieve if you are still a Harry Potter Fan you'll Understand my Reference.I'm gonna get Dinner started soon, I'm making some French Onion Soup. I'll write more this Evening.-Elizabeth



No comments:
Post a Comment