Good evening, I maid some Fish Sticks and Steamed Broccoli for Dinner, it was quite Hearty, then I listened to some Music, I listened to the Chrono Cross Soundtrack, I have my ePSXe Emulator running at 2x Speed so the Music in the Games tend to be Twice as Fast. However I have over 300 Hours of Videogame Music as I had a Weekend to myself and a Mass Quantity of Blank CDs. My Therapist discussed Music and said that alongside my Herbal Teas, it's a Good Coping Mechanism. I'm a Tea Drinker which is quite Rare even in Wayne County Pennsylvania. I did Mention my Distaste in Modern TV as it's often Full of Smut, it's Kinda why I tend to Avoid such Crass Subjects in my Blog and even my TG Stories, partly due to me being AroAce, but Also due to me Refusing to Mimic what Countless others in the TG/TF Community tend to Repeat. I dislike being a Copycat above all else so I am a TG Blogger but I do things My Way. I prefer to have you See me as a Human Being and Not a Provider of Saucy Content as the Latter I can't Cosign. Not to Mention my Captions on DeviantART feature Only My Images, as I find it quite Cruel to use Photos of others even my Screenshots are Taken by me, like I said I have Standards. Not to mentions the Captions I create are Non-Fiction.
I completed Kingdom Hearts, and it Made me Cry, to be So Close yet so Far Away, Sora lost plenty before he Entered Castle Oblivion after this Game. Ansem was one Tough Cookie, but he was Dealt with quite Quickly seeing that it Took me about 15 Minutes to Defeat him. He isn't too Good at his Defenses and you Must focus of Both to Succeed in Battle, hence why when I was 8 and would Practice with my Sword, I also used a Shield in the Beginning and Focused on Blocking with my Sword. I was quite Formidable with a Blade until my Early 20s when I ended up Putting down the Sword for the Pen for it Truly is more Useful in the Modern Era. I certainly put on Weight when I Stopped Practicing my Fencing, but it's to be Expected, Nobody is Fit forever, hence is the Nature of Life.I also played Birth by Sleep, this Game was my Introduction to the Series thanks to my Friend Alex back in 2010. She was one of the Few in Honesdale Middle School's 8th Grade Class that year who Wasn't a Jerk to me. She told me about this Series when we Discussed Videogames and I mentioned being Fond of the Zelda Series. Aqua reminds me of her as she had a Similar Hairstyle in those Times, but her's was Longer in the Back. My Close Friend Lily is Also Friends with her, it Truly is a Small World. Cinderella's Castle aka Castle of Dreams has to be my Favorite Location in the Game, as I have a Connection to the Film given my First Dress that I wore was a Cinderella Dress and a Long Blonde Wig when I was 5, Dad acted rather Coldly towards me when he Saw me in the Dress and by Coldly I mean he put me in the Snow Outside, for 30 Minutes and when I came back Inside, he was Passed Out Drunk on the Couch. You can see this is a Big Reason why I Despise Alcohol and Drugs in General excluding Caffeine. My Writings are Powered by Soda, Dr. Thunder is my Favorite Soda if you must Pry.I was playing GTA Vice City Stories and took a Trip to Northpoint Mall and had a bit of a Scuffle, however I made it to the Shoe Store to Share Another Story with you Lovely Folks. I remember when I started Living Full Time in 2014, I was given my First Pair of Uggs that Winter and they were Quite Comfortable. I would wear Black in those Times as I felt my "Job" as an Admin for Legend of Zelda Fans(A Facebook Group) was a Business, I kinda took Myself way Too Seriously in those Years, but with a Reality Check, I saw how Miniscule it Truly was.I'm gonna get my Nightcap Prepared soon, I'm in the Mood for Cinnamon Hibiscus Tea, then I shall Write more Tonight.-Elizabeth



No comments:
Post a Comment