Tuesday, July 21, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 7-21-26 Night Time

Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, a Cup of Cinnamon Hibiscus Tea, it was quite Soothing. I then had a Conversation with a Friend about a Future Endeavor of mine. I plan on Making a CD with my Music that I have Written, all Proceeds Except for Production Costs shall go to Bread for the World as I see them as a Biblically Abiding Christian Charity, there are Others that Claim to be doing the Lord's Work but they Enrich themselves, you Might know them by their Stadiums of Lost Sheep who Don't Realize they are on the Wide Path.

I played Resident Evil 2 again and made it through Half of the Station the Blue Walls are quite Serene and remind me of my Room at my Grandma Mae's. I personally didn't Like the Color Blue, however the Room did have it's Own Television whenever I would Visit. I enjoyed Comedy Central as I had Plenty of Standup Specials Taped on VHS, some aren't even on YouTube they are that Uncommon, even Archive as well. I actually used Humor as a Mask in those Years to Cover my Discontent in those Closeted Years. I have the Resident Evil Novels by SD Perry so it's Relatively Easy to Solve the Puzzles as I am Reading her City of the Dead Novel while taking care of some Undead with my New Toy, the Grenade Launcher with Infinite Ammunition I might Add. It's no secret I prefer Claire more than Leon as he is a bit, Insensitive and is having Ada play Mind Games with him.
I also played The Sealed Palace again and Discovered something quite Magnificent. I was Searching for my Friends but there Wasn't a ReDead in sight, instead I discovered this Lovely Island in the Ocean as well as something quite Intriguing you Can have More than 20 Hearts in this Game via Cheats it's actually quite Useful as even Majora's Mask doesn't Add more Heart Containers despite me Using Cheats. Still it's quite Special seeing the Game's Capabilities if you Don't Play Fair. However I do have a Rule, I Never Cheat in a Multiplayer Game let alone a MMO, both have 1 Exception, if I am the Only Person on the Game and it Has to be Offline.
The last game I played Tonight was the one I promised I would play. I am a Girl of my Word and whenever I Make Promised I try my Hardest to Keep them. Whenever I see the a GBA SP Logo, it Brings back Memories of a boy named Travis, he was in Partial in Mid Valley during my Elementary Years, he was rather Crass using the R-Slur to Refer to Forest City's Program in 5th Grade, to be Fair I felt I didn't Belong in the Class Either, but calling it what he Called it is a bit Extreme. He was incredibly Shallow, always thinking of Girls and Materialism. I hope he Grew out of it, but I have my Doubts. Regardless, Kakariko in this Game has seen Better Days, then again this is the Dark World at the End of the Child Timeline and Unlike A Link to the Past, the World isn't Split between Kakariko and The Village of Outcasts. The Folks in this Village are quite Deceptive and a Word of Caution, it's Far from Wise to Trust Any of them.

I'm gonna get some Rest now, I have a Busy Morning ahead of me, lots of Cleaning and Writing to do Alongside a Potential YouTube Video in the Afternoon.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 8-01-26 Night Time

Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, some Folger's Medium Roast with Caramel Creamer. I Snuggled with Violet for a bit and Mom ended u...