Wednesday, July 22, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 7-22-26 Morning

Good morning, I maid some Scrambled Eggs for Breakfast, I then Snuggled with Violet. She's quite Happy especially since I gave her some Turkey, she loves Fish and Birds, she is a True Cat, however she Doesn't Drink Milk which is Odd, but like Humans, Cats have their own Preferences. I then listened to some Music, I forgot I had Music from Red Dead Redemption on CD, then again I do have 300 Hours of Videogame Music on CD, it's Tough to Keep Track of them.

I played myVMK again and Explored more of the Animal Kingdom section of the Park and found this Lovely Shop. It reminds me of Zoo America in Hershey Park when it comes to Souvenirs, I always had the Dinosaur Head Stick that would Open and Close it's Mouth. I thought it was Amazing back in 2001, I was 4 at the Time.
I also played Sonic Adventures DX and Discovered there are Extra Areas in the Chao Garden. I'm quite Fond of the Ruins due to the Fresh Air and the Clear Water. It's quite Similar to Irving Cliff in Honesdale, I recall Running into the Star by Accident when I was 3. Dad took us Home instead of the Hospital due to his Fear of Childen&Youth being Called by the ER Despite it being an Accident that I caused to Myself. It certainly was a Red Flag to his Furutre Behavior a Couple Years Later.
The last game I played this morning is my Favorite Zelda Game, Majora's Mask, I tend to Ignore the Post Office, however this Building is quite Vital for Clocktown's Structure. Mail has Existed since Medieval Times of Course in those Times the Post was a Luxury, however thanks to Benjamin Franklyn the Post Office has become an Accessible Service in the US, he actually comes from my State Pennsylvania, this State is my Home and I couldn't Imagine living Anywhere Else, I have my Rural Pennsylvanian Pride. The Schedule on the White Board reminds me of when I was Enrolled in Commonwealth Connections Academy my Sophomore Year to High School Graduation. Mom bought a White Board to Write down my Cyber-School Schedule.

I'm gonna get Lunch started soon, I'm making a Salami and Cheese Sandwich. I'll write more later this Afternoon.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 8-02-26 Night Time

Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, a Cup of Celestial Seasonings Tension Tamer Tea, Mom returned home, she had some Heartburn and had to...