Good afternoon, I maid a few Hard Salami and American Cheese Sandwiches on Whole Wheat Bread. I'll Never Forget my First Salami sandwich, it was at my "friend" Taro's in Honesdale when I was 7, I was hesitant at first being a Picky Eater but I grew to Like it as one of my Favorite Cold Cuts, well Liverwurst is my Favorite, but Mom doesn't really like me eating Organ Meats despite the Health Benefits. Back in those Years, I had a bit of a Masochistic Side, well my Submissive and Feminine Nature is why I've been a Member of the TG/TF Community since I was 13 in 2009, back in the Final Years of Fiction Mania, to be fair I was a Viewer in those Times, but still I've been a Member of the Subculture for about 16 Years, it's Funny I saw an Iceberg Chart about the Community on Reddit and I was Familiar with Every Topic from Top to Bottom.
I played Kingdom Hearts again, I was a bit Concerned that I would have to Start the Game Over after Completing it Yesterday, but it Seems my Save File is still at Traverse Town. I'm quite Happy to see that Tidus survived the Destruction of Destiny Islands, however when it comes to his Dad, well he kinda Killed Jecht in Final Fantasy X. To be fair Yevon was Responsible for that Unfortunate and bittersweet Fight. Still this is Technically the Kingdom Hearts version of the Character, however he Likely became a Heartless with the Death of his World.I also played Final Fantasy X as well, it's Strange perhaps the Steamboat I dreamt of was a Premonition to boarding the Boat this Afternoon and Traveling from Besaid Beach to Kilika Port. As I've said Numerous Times, I have 2 Gifts of the Holy Spirit, Discernment and Prophecy, both are quite Useful and Both are a Testament to Jesus's Gift to the World and how it can Transform you not just in Body but Spirit as well. Behold the Old Self is Gone and the New Self is Born in Jesus. I love the Water in Spira, I believe it's the Water that Makes this World better than Ivalice, as Spira is more Serene and has Less of an Oppressive Atmosphere, well the Archadian Empire in XII does Rule with an Iron Fist, but Yevon in this Game was more of a Behind the Scenes Type.The last game I played this afternoon was Dig Dug, this Game was one that I originally played on my Namco Plug'n'Play, I purchased both the Namco and Red Disney Plug'n'Plays by Jakks Pacific at a Yard Sale on Maple Avenue in Honesdale when I was 11 and 1/2( The Spring of 2008) they each were 2 Bucks and I had a Five on me, so I bought a Cookie Tin for my Grandma Mae as well because I was Visiting her House on Maple Ave when the Yard Sale Happened down the Road. She was quite Happy for the Cookie tin due to having her Space for her Extra Fabric Pieces from her Knitting. My Big Sister Kathryn and I would Play those Plug'n'Plays before we had Home Internet much less the PP01L Dell Laptop that Ran XP, my Grandpa Joe on my Mom's Side of the Family gave it to me as a Christmas Gift in December of that Year. Still Kathryn and I enjoyed the Consoles as we would Play them on my Magnavox TV, I had a VCR which was Perfect for Plugging in the Consoles.I'm gonna get Dinner started soon, I think I'll be making Steak and Cheese Sandwiches. I'll write more later this Evening.-Elizabeth



No comments:
Post a Comment