Wednesday, July 22, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 7-22-26 Evening

Good evening, I maid Cheesesteaks for Dinner, they were quite Savory, they are a Delicacy seeing the Price of Meat keeps Increasing, specifically for Red Meat, well Except for Pork. It's Strange, I used to Not be able to Eat Pork due to being Deathly Sick for 6 Months last Year. It wasn't Anxiety as much as it Started after my GI Doctor took a Sample of my Stomach via a Biopsy. I have a Very Delicate Tummy, seeing that GI Illnesses Run on Both sides of the Family. Those 6 Months were Hell for me because I love Food and to be Denied the Pleasure of Eating as much as I wanted to was quite Cruel. As you are Aware, I'm AroAce so Food is one of the Baser Instincts that I get to Enjoy. Similarly to Jughead, Lust is Replaced by an Appetite. 

I played Ratchet and Clank again and decided to take a Stroll through Pokitaru, it's my Favorite Planet in the Ratchet and Clank series. I love the Tropics especially as they Remind me of the Beach Days in Day Camp. I wouldn't get in the Water mind you as I Always had my Shirt on, I was and Still am Uncomfortable with Changing Rooms and even Public Lavatories. It's why I refused to Go Skiing at Elk Mountain and would Spend the Day eating in the Cafeteria and playing MySims Kingdom DS on my DS Lite, it's my Favorite Videogame of All Time for a Reason. My Reason for Refusing to use such Facilities is because I am Uncomfortable seeing myself without Clothes let alone seeing Others, it kinda Sickens me. I Refuse to Show my Ankles in Public as well, I am Old World after all.
I also played The Wind Waker again with the Tingle Turner and Completed the Outset Island Challenge that David Jr. proposed. I love the Ting Drinks as they Remind me of Tang which is my Favorite Powdered Drink. I remember my Grandma Mae would often have the Drink Mix for me to Make to my Liking during Breakfast. I would often have it with Strawberry Toaster Strudels which she Kept in the Freezer in the Garage. I share her Sweet Tooth, as well as her Work Ethic.
The last game I played this evening was Twilight Princess, I explored the Goron Mines and it seems one of the Elders has a lot of Hunting Trophies, I suppose in the Child Timeline, the Gorons hunt Dodongos for Sport. I can see why Ganondorf ended up Sicing King Dodongo upon them, the Gorons are kinda in the Wrong as Hunting for Trophies is rather Cruel, I believe in Hunting for Food. Personally I find Taxidermy to be quite Evil as you Desecrate the Dead when they Deserve to Return to Dust with Dignity. You can probably tell, I dislike the Psycho Films for the Same Reason.

I'm gonna get my Nightcap prepared soon, I'm in the Mood for some Citrus Tea, I'll write more Tonight.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 8-01-26 Night Time

Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, some Folger's Medium Roast with Caramel Creamer. I Snuggled with Violet for a bit and Mom ended u...