Good morning, I maid 2 Egg in a Basket for Breakfast this morning, 1 for Mom and 1 for me. I enjoy Cooking as I've said Numerous Times, I've been Cooking since I was 12. I love the Sweat from the Stove and the Satisfaction of Creating a Good Homecooked Meal. I do hear that a Majority of Folks from Gen Alpha and some from Gen Z aren't into Cooking. The trick is you just have to see Cooking as a Fun Art Project, it's also helpful to Play Music as well, it helps get you into the Cooking Spirit.
I played Disney Party, this game is quite the Unique Mario Party Clone seeing that it Lacks Minigames. I played as Dasiy Duck as she's my Favorite Classic Disney Character, she is the Voice of Reason for Donald whenever he gets Angry. Donald is a bit of a Hot Head and Daisy is Cool as a Cucumber, Opposites Attract after all.I also played The Bee Game, this Mario clone would be Lovely for my Friend and former Van Driver Miss Kim, however she seems to be giving me the Silent Treatment after Quitting Psych Rehab, despite it having Nothing to do with her Personally. My Reasons for Leaving were Simple I felt that some Folks there Primarily the Patients were Detrimental to my Mental Health and my Tummy's Health. Yeah, I can't Stand being around People who Need a Shower, I literally get Disgusted by Uncleanliness. I do Enjoy being Alone well with my Furdaughter Violet snuggling with me, I was Convinced to head there due to the Pressure to "Socialize", well I love my Solitude. I do Find certain People quite Shallow and incredibly Rude as well, such as a girl who Said that my Denomination(United Methodist) is Evil. But yeah my Friend Kim is a Bee Keeper and I think she would Enjoy this Game.The last game I played this morning was Lucky Luke Wanted!, it's an Interesting Game and quite a Fun Wild West Shooter. The 6 Shooter reminds me of my Toy Colts that I had in my Childhood, I gave them to a boy named Brandon as I had No Use for them and it was my Father who Bought them for me. I wasn't Too Fond of Guns in my Childhood, I was a Barbie Girl after all. Still this game is quite Enjoyable as it's quite Similar to The Good, the Bad and the Ugly, one of my Favorite Clint Eastwood Films.I'm gonna get ready for the Appointment soon, I'll write more in the Afternoon after I return from my Gastroenterologist and make Lunch.-Elizabeth



No comments:
Post a Comment