Good afternoon, I maid a couple Steak Sandwiches for Lunch, Mom isn't in a Good Mood today, she is Trying to Taper off a Benzo and it seems to be a Hellish Experience for her so Far. I personally believe she should head to the Hospital, but she is being Incredibly Stubborn and it Worries me. I myself only had about 2 Hours of Sleep due to a Ear Worm, it was Very Annoying, as I just Wanted the Singing to Stop, surprisingly it wasn't a Strawberry Shortcake theme but rather Lusamine's Theme from Man of the Internet. I think that Musical Troupe tends to make their Songs a bit Too Catchy.
I played The Simpsons Arcade game again, I just Noticed that Marsha Princess and Seymour Skinner are Socializing by the Fire Department. Well to be Fair they are Good Friends because Marsha is a bit of a Sycophant when it comes to Academics. It seems the Spray Paint from the Episode can be Seen on the Picket Fence if you Look Closely. This Game happens to be one of the First Arcade Games that I played in my Childhood alongside The House of the Dead in Fun&Games in Honesdale.I also played Sega Sonic The Hedgehog, this happens to be my Favorite Classic Sonic Games as I find Ray the Flying Squirrel to be an Adorable Character as well this being one of his Seldom Appearances. The 2.5D Level Design is quite Impressive as well, Arcade Games in the 90s to Early 2000s were quite Magnificent as they were Simplistic yet Complex and there's something quite Beautiful about that.The last game that I played this afternoon was Sonic Adventures DX, I love the Various Buildings throughout the City, this Burger Restaurant in Particular reminds me of Johnny Rockets on Montage Mountain. They had Excellent Burgers and Pepsi, and their Fries were Divine. Mom used to go to a Psychiatrist's Office there and Afterwards we would go Shopping at Charming Charlies then Grab a Bite to Eat, when I turned 16 in December of 2012, my Big Sister Kathryn bought a Penguin Hat for me, I Still wear it Every Winter. Like I've said I Never Forger when someone does a Kind Deed. I try to Forget Transgressions, and Focus on the Good in People. As you can see Amy is my Main Character in this Game, however my Favorite Sonic character has to be Cream, as my Fursona is a Rabbit and I worry about my Mom, we have those 2 things in Common.I'm gonna get Dinner prepared in a Few Hours, I'm in the Mood for Poor Man's Pizza. I'll Write more in the Evening.-Elizabeth



No comments:
Post a Comment