Thursday, July 23, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 7-23-26 Evening

Good evening, I maid some Chicken Noodle Soup for Dinner, it was quite Comforting, I then Snuggled with Violet, she is quite Happy. She loves the Calming Music for Cats on YouTube as they made her Fall Asleep. I had a Short Nap as well, the Dream was about Eating Skittles Pop'd, I'm quite Eager to try them as we'll be Heading to Turkey Hill after my Blood Work is Completed. I love Skittles, they're my Favorite Candy, I remember Darkened Skye being the Game that made me have a Fondness for the Candy. Skittles are the Source of Magic in the Game.

I played Shin Megami Tensei IV Apocalypse, this Game happens to be my Favorite in the Series as you Attack the Demiurge himself. The Underground of Tokyo is quite Interesting as I believed that Humans became Sprits in Nocturne during the Conception. I'm rather Confused as to why People are Still in the Flesh in this Game, but it is a Separate Timeline from Nocturne, Every SMT Game seems to have a Special Place, however the Timelines sometimes Split apart, hence why there's the Devil Summoner and Persona Games.
I also played Super Mario Eclipse again, this game is one of the Greatest GameCube ROM hacks and with Good Reason, there isn't just Double but Triple the Content as opposed to Sunshine. This Area in Particular happens to be from the Spaceworld Demo. I tend to have Difficulties Patching Mario Sunshine, so I bide my Time until I shall have the Chance to play Shadow Mario's Story. I Purchased Mario Sunshine from a Friend named Briana when I was 10, she wanted 10 Bucks for the Game and I happily Bought the Game from her back in 2006.
The last game I played this evening was SIM City for the Samsung Flip Phones, it's quite Surreal playing The First Mobile Games on my Laptop. I tried to play the Tycoon Game our President had in the 2000s but it Didn't really Work. Kinda a Shame, but still the SIM City 2000 Game is quite an Interesting Game for a Cell Phone.

I'm gonna get my Water and Take my Meds soon as I have Bloodwork in the Morning. I'll write more Tonight.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 8-02-26 Night Time

Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, a Cup of Celestial Seasonings Tension Tamer Tea, Mom returned home, she had some Heartburn and had to...