Good late evening, I just Drank a bit of Water for my Medicine, I have quite the Journey Tomorrow as I'll be Heading to the Hospital for my Bloodwork. I did Write that Review a Few Months ago, however I realized they are Slightly Better than CMC, so I choose to Swallow my Pride and head to the Hospital for my Bloodwork. Afterwards we'll be Heading to Turkey Hill where I plan to Try the new Skittles Pop'd, I'm quite Eager to Taste Freeze-dried Skittles, they shall be quite an Interesting Candy.
I played the Govenator, this Game truly Surprised me as I was Unaware Arnold had a Game that was Named after his Nickname. The Laser Gun is a lot of Fun, however the Jumping mechanics needed a bit of Improvement, still this was a Mobile Game in the 2000s Long before Smartphones. It's quite Impressive regardless.I also played Puss'n'Boots, this Game is Adorable, then again I am a Cat Person, I'm not really a Fan of Dogs, well okay I have Cynophobia so Dogs Terrify me. I love the Stages from Shrek 2, it was the Greatest of the Shrek Movies after all. I've always been Perplexed by the Fairy Godmother using Others to Craft her Potions seeing that she is a Magically Inclined Character, but she Likely wasn't as Powerful as she Assumed herself to be.The last game I played tonight was Chuck Norris Bring on the Pain, it's quite an Amusing Game based upon the Chuck Norris Facts that Circulated in the 2000s. I feel his Legacy shall be Cemented in Stone from the Bizarre "Facts" about him. I love how he Lost his Powers in this Game by Roundhouse Kicking himself, it's quite Ironic in many ways. I recall the Books based upon him, in Spencer's back in the 2000s. There was a Boy on the Van Ride that I would take To and From Paupak Middle School, when I was in 6th Grade in 2008-20009, the Boy was Obsessed with Chuck Norris, which was rather Irritating at Times due to Chuck himself disliking those False Claims that were Written about him.I'm gonna get some Rest now, I have my Bloodwork to Complete in the Morning. I shall Write more in the Early Morning before Leaving.-Elizabeth



No comments:
Post a Comment