Friday, July 24, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 7-24-26 Morning

Good morning, I maid 2 Eggs Over Easy with Folger's Medium Roast and Caramel Creamer and for Mom, I'll be Eating after my Bloodwork is Complete. I Snuggled with Violet and Listened to Music from Vanilla WoW that I have on a CD, the Elwyn Forest is my Favorite when it comes to it's Music. I have a Fondness for RPG Music of the Calming Variety as it Helps me whenever I become Overstimulated.

I played CSI Miami, it's quite Surreal playing this Game as the Show is one of Mom's Favorites seeing that she Watches it on a Daily Basis throughout the Week. Perhaps I could Convince her to Play this Game. I imagine she would Enjoy the Game as she Loves Crime Drama, usually on Charge or Ion Television. I am a bit Perplexed as to the Folks Staring at the Crime Scene, you'd Expect Folks to be Revolted by it than Curious.
I also played The Forsaken Fortress, not to be Confused with the Dungeon in The Wind Waker, this Forsaken Fortress has Nothing to do with the Zelda Series. I enjoy the AD&D Atmosphere of the Game particularly the Dark Sun Videogames as they are Top Down as Opposed to First Person. The Wizard in this Game is rather Strange as I suspect Betrayal given his Demands for you to Retrieve an Item for him without Offering Help or Guidance. I've Played so many RPGs that I've Learned to Never Trust Folks like this in the Games.

The Last game I played this morning was Snowball Run, this is one of my Favorite Games from my Late Teen Years when I discovered the DEMO games on my Luxor Amun Rising CD-ROM. This Game's Demo was Incredibly Engaging and Inspired me to Scour the Net for the Full Game, Last Year my Prayers were Answered thanks to Archive. I enjoy the Various themes in this Super Monkey Ball Clone, the Wafers and the Ice Cream Style Stages in this Game are my Favorites as I have quite the Sweet Tooth. The Penguin is Especially Adorable, I've always liked Penguins since I first saw Scamper The Penguin, Mom had the VHS Tape for the Series when I was 3. Yeah, I have a Lifelong Friendship with Birds, hence why I would Feed the Crows in Summit Gardens when I was 9(2005)after being Tormented in Carbondale Elementary. The Crows were my Friends and they would Often Sit on the Telephone Lines to Keep me Company when I would Listen to the Radio and Read my Secrets of Droon Books.

I'm gonna head to the Hospital Now, then I'll be heading back after Eating some Breakfast at Turkey Hill. I'll write more this Afternoon once we Return.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 8-01-26 Night Time

Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, some Folger's Medium Roast with Caramel Creamer. I Snuggled with Violet for a bit and Mom ended u...