Friday, July 24, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 7-24-26 Afternoon

Good afternoon, I returned from getting my Bloodwork Completed in Wayne Memorial Hospital and I saw a Friend there, she was quite Happy to see me Again, after getting done with the Labwork, Mom and I walked to Turkey Hill, I ended up Getting Utz Garlic and Onion Flavored, Mom got Jax Cheese Puffs and I got my Pepsi. Afterwards while we Awaited the Bus Ride home, Mom and I gave some Edible Cookie Dough to my Friend Sky from before the Bloodwork. She was Very Happy, we then Talked about me being Able to Play Flip Phone Games from the 2000s. I never Forget my Friends, as I Never Forget a Good Deed and a Friendly Conversation in a Therapy Waiting Room is Very Much a Good Deed in my eyes.

I played Resident Evil 2 again and Traveled to the Dark Room, this Reminds me of when I was in Video Editing Class in my Freshman Year of Honesdale High in the Spring of 2012. I remember entering the Black Room to Recite Poetry for a Video Assignment, it was Child's Play to me, quite Literally as I'm a Little after all. I remember the Second Assignment quite Affectionately, as my Friend Joe and I Created a Stop Motion Video with Anakin from the Clones fighting Darth Vader and Zant from Twilight Princess Fought Both of them. They were used with my Action Figures, I ended up Giving all of my Figurines except for the Zant Figurine that I had Imported from Japan in 2010, to a boy at The Wayne County Public Library in 2017 when I moved to Waymart and left Honesdale mostly Behind me. Here is the link to my Zant Figurine.https://x.com/LizzieFigura63/status/1473381363554439170 I gave it Away alongside a Red Hasbro Basic Red Clone Wars Lightsaber to my Big Sister Kathryn to Give to a Unknown Boy at the Bible Camp in Winsonsin that she was a Councilor for. That Saber is quite Special as it's Hilt became Pitch Black from me Using it for so Many Years. Here is a Video I took on Twitter as well, it was my Last Time Using the Saber. https://x.com/LizzieFigura63/status/1610664833049047040
I also played MyVMK again and Explored more of the Animal Kingdom Segment of the Park. The Himalayan Recreation in this Park is quite Beautiful and seems to Only be Accessible by the Map itself. I've always had a Fascination with the Beauty of the Far East and South Asia, there is Plenty of History in those Parts of the World, being a bit of a History Buff myself, I would Love to visit these Lands at least Once in Life. I remember in March of 2017, I Borrowed a Large Audiobook on the History of China, for 3 Whole Days I Listened to the Book on my Boombox as the Audiobook was on CD. Anywho I spent 3 Days Listening while only Taking Breaks to Eat, use the Restroom and Sleep. I remembered every Detail of the Fascinating Subject. I'd compare it to when I was 13 and Read the book Darth Bane Path of Destruction for 8 Hours Straight with Zero Breaks. Once I find something Interesting, I Study quite Extensively. I may be a bit Obsessive to the Outsider but the Reality is I have a Penchant for Studying.
The last game I played this afternoon is my Favorite PS2 Game, Jak 2, there's something rather Surreal being Attacked by Metal Heads but Not being Injured. Invincibility is quite Useful when it comes to the Precursor Orbs Cheat. This Game was one of the First PS2 Games that I played when I was 14. It was a gift from my Friend Corey, he was quite Easy Going and a Real Christian, there are so Many who Claim to be Saved but Lack a Changed Heart. An Example is some Drunkard who was Chatting with Mom while she was Tanning and he Said he was "Revived" by Jesus while Speaking and Acting the Same with his Sins. Just Announcing you Accept Jesus isn't Enough, he is More than a Savior, he is The Lord. You Must Surrender your Life to him and Invite him into your Heart to Change it and Walk Away from Sin and into Jesus's Embrace.

I'm gonna get Dinner started soon, I'm making Poor Man's Pizza with Arizona Ginseng Green Tea with Honey as a Beverage. I'll write more this Evening.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 8-02-26 Night Time

Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, a Cup of Celestial Seasonings Tension Tamer Tea, Mom returned home, she had some Heartburn and had to...