Friday, July 24, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 7-24-26 Evening

Good evening, I maid Poor Man's Pizza for Dinner, it was quite Comforting, it reminds me of when I was 12 and the Budget was a bit Difficult in the Month of March 2009, I still had the Urge to Cook, so I would Prepare Poor Man's Pizza. It wasn't Really Appealing to my Big Sister Kathryn so when she made a Disgusted Face, Mom said "You Cooked this so you Should Eat it." Seeing that Kathryn took my Credit for my Cooking she Had Lacked the Choice to Refuse as she would be Exposed as a Liar. I felt a bit of Justice Based Schadenfreude in that Situation as she Should've Told the Truth. To be Fair, I lied by Omission in those years, but she just Lied in general.

I played Order of Shadows, this Game is quite Intriguing as it's the Only Castlevania Game that I wasn't Aware of, at least Until just now. I find the Game quite Engaging and considering this is a Flip Phone Game that is Saying something. I call them Flip Phone games as I find Java to be well more Generalized, and my First Cell Phone was a Flip Phone. I would Often use it to Listen to Talk Radio in 2016-2017. I would often listen to Larry Elder on Wayne Pike News Radio, we may Not have seen Eye to Eye on Everything, however he seemed quite Civil as opposed to that Dana Person who is extremely Rude. The 3 Months that I lacked Internet in Waymart were when I would Listen to the Radio, I actually Prefer Talk Radio over Music Stations as the Latter often have Mainstream Garbage. I have a Refined Taste in Music as my Father is a Musician and once ran a Music Store.
I also played The Sims Pool, this game is quite Interesting as it's Part of the SIM Franchise, however it's a Game of Pool with The Sims 1's Style Interface. I call it the SIM Franchise rather than The Sims as before the Sims 1, there were Plenty of SIM Games not just SIM City, my Favorite Classic Era SIM Game has to be, well it's a Tie between 3000 Unlimited and SIM Tower, both of those Games I played quite Extensively. An interesting fact about 3000 Unlimited, back in 2012 when I purchased the Guide and a Week before the Book arrived in the Mail, the Salvation Army in Honesdale had it on Sale, I had to Purchase it, it seems that Jesus knew I'd enjoy it. I believe that the Lord gives you Earthly Gifts to Show a Fraction of the Gifts of Heaven.
The last game I played this evening was Command and Conquer Red Alert 1, my Friend Kyle from the Hawley Library Anime Club back in 2013-2017 was a big Fan of the Franchise. Sad to say I lost his Email, which is Kinda Saddening as we would Play Yu-Gi-OH! together at the Anime Club. He was someone in the Club who I tended to Enjoy the Company of, I do question where Life has Taken him. He actually Explained the Franchise to me and it's quite Impressive being an Alternative Timeline of this Planet but with a Fondness for War.

I'm gonna get my Nightcap prepared soon, then I'm gonna Take a Hot Shower, we have a Wal-Mart+ Order in the Morning. I'm quite Excited for the Split Pea Soup by Progresso, it's a Favorite of mine. I'll write more Tonight.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 8-01-26 Night Time

Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, some Folger's Medium Roast with Caramel Creamer. I Snuggled with Violet for a bit and Mom ended u...