Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, some Celestial Seasonings Tension Tamer Tea, it was quite Soothing. I then took a Hot Shower, the Water Helps soothe me Back, as I've mentioned before I fell down a Flight of Stairs Feet First when I was 12 and my Backpack broke the Fall, however I've had Back Problems since then. I'm Blessed by the Lord to have Not been Paralyzed, God truly cares for his Children. I always was Meant to be a Daughter of God, he Knew I'd be since I was born.
I played the Java version of Might and Magic, this Franchise happens to be my Favorite when it comes to RPG, heck Mandate of Heaven is my Favorite Computer RPG from the 90s. I find this Game quite Interesting as it's yet Another Game that has Eluded me for Years until Today that is.I also played Family Guy Arsenal, it's quite an Interesting game as it Features Stewie's Endeavors from the First Few Seasons. Of course in those Times, well Family Guy had more Endearing Moments unlike the Gross out and Shock Humor of the Modern Episodes. SpongeBob walked through the Same Path of Brain Rot. I think Hollywood seems to Delight in Making such Content as it's in a Safe Zone when it comes to Comedy. Sad to say a Majority of Social Media Sites such as Facebook tend to behave the Same Way, as Upsetting Folks with Humor or True Self Expression has to Upset Somebody. I've always Said what I please as I come from the Era of FictionMania in it's Final Years. The last game I played tonight is America's Army, I'm quite Happy to have Stumbled upon this Glorious Gem of a Game. I believe that this would be an Excellent way to Recruit New Troops if they were to Remake this Game. I am quite Patriotic if you Can't Tell as I did Try to Join the US Navy in my Early 20s but was Disqualified from Service, I would've Joined when I was 19, but the Ban was around during that Time. Still unlike the Rest of my Family at least when it comes to my Generation, I Actually Attempted to Serve my Country. Sad to say I have a Father who's Obsessed with War but is Too Cowardly to have Tried to Join one seeing that he Never signed up for the Draft. The Controls in this Game are quite Smooth and Firing from the Chopper is a heck of a lot of Fun.I'm gonna get some Rest now, we have a Wal-Mart+ Order Arriving tomorrow. I'll write more in the Early Morning before it Arrives.-Elizabeth



No comments:
Post a Comment