Saturday, July 25, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 7-25-26 Morning

Good morning, I maid a Colby-Jack Cheese Omelet for Breakfast, it was quite Delectable, the Marble Cheese pairs beautifully with the Velvety Textured of the Eggs. I enjoyed the Sunrise this morning as they are Often quite Beautiful. I remember when I was 3, I believed that the Sunrise was Venus, the Imagination I had at that Age was quite Extensive, hence why I would Draw 50 Different Creatures a Day at that age for about 3 Months. Regardless, Dad wasn't really Happy about me Burning through Computer Paper. He was the Type to try to Rid me of Imagination and see the World from his Cold Logical Perspective, he Never saw me as a Human being let alone his Daughter. He viewed his "son" as his Clone to Carry on his Non-Existent Legacy. Fitting that Venus would be my Favorite Planet, Women are from Venus after all. I honestly will be Indifferent once he Passes Away, as he Means Nothing to me, but the Trauma he Causes is why I Write about him.

I played Crazy X-Mas, honestly I was expecting the Infamous Present Catching Game however that Game is X-Mas Gift. Still this Platformer is quite Adorable, Speaking of Gifts, while at the Gastroenterologists I gave Million Dollar Bills to 2 of the Staff there, 1 was the Receptionist, she was having a Bad Day so I wanted to Cheer her up. The Second was the Nurse Practitioner, she was quite Happy as I gave her my Last 100,000 Replica as well of course the Size was Smaller than the Real one.
I also played The Sims 2, well the Java Version of it, my Best Friend Maple might be Interested in this Game, as she is Also a Sims Fan, I'll have to Share it with her on Discord. The Refrigeration reminds me of when I was 12 in August of 2009, I played The Sims 1 for about 12 Hours then I was a bit Hungry and I looked for Chips in the Refrigeration. Perhaps playing the Game for Half a Day had a Subconscious Affect on me. It would be Logical given the Theories on Perceptive Reality and Videogames.
The last game I played this morning was Kung-Fu Panda, this was actually a DreamWorks Film that I've Never seen. Then again Jack Black is a Bit Crass with his Comedy so I tend to Avoid Films he Stars in. I prefer Clean Comedy, often with Observant or Surreal Humor, hence why Joe Pera was my Favorite Comedian for a time, that is Until I discovered he Dropped a Few Cuss Words and made a Vulgar Joke. The one Comedian who's Act I Enjoy is my Friend Marietta, she once Worked at the Public Library before she Became a Comedian. She was quite Friendly and even Updating the Systems in the Library to have my Preferred Name. Her Voice gave me ASMR as well, so I enjoyed hearing her Talk. I do Enjoy the Food in this Game as I have quite the Appetite in Reality. I am AroAce so my Baser Pleasure comes from Food. 

I'm gonna get ready for the Wal-Mart+ Order, then I'm gonna prepare Lunch. I'm in the Mood for a Grilled Cheese. I'll write more this Afternoon.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 8-01-26 Night Time

Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, some Folger's Medium Roast with Caramel Creamer. I Snuggled with Violet for a bit and Mom ended u...