Saturday, July 25, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 7-25-26 Afternoon

Good afternoon, I maid some Split Pea Soup for Lunch, it was quite Hearty and Savory. I snuggled with my Furdaughter afterwards, Violet is quite Happy as she ate some Ham. She truly is a Cat through and through, except she Doesn't really Drink Milk. Strawberry Milk happens to be my Favorite Milk, for me of Course as Cats can't really have that Sweet Beverage. I did Upload another Let's Play on YouTube.

I'm quite fond of my Red Cardigan as it's quite Comfy, I'm Not really a Fan of Blue, I prefer Pastel Pink and Red. I'm even Red when it comes to Politics, Republican Red I mean as I am Against Communism. I believe in Individuality and the Right to Own your Belongings and Wealth.
I also played Conker's Bad Fur Day again and decided to Explore the Beetle's Home, honestly it's a bit Nasty if you Ask me. Then again I'm quite Squeamish when it comes to Fluids and Excrement, I hear Rumors that Enjoying such things is Part of the Spectrum, Trust me it Usually Isn't. I think Folks who are into Number 2 really Have some Issues and should Seek Help. I do think the Cows are adorable in the Game, but I grew up with Cows, they are my Friends and I feel quite a bit of Guilt whenever I eat Beef, hence why I try to Stick with Chicken and Turkey when it comes to Food.
The last game I played this afternoon was Star Fox 64, I'll never understand the Hatred that Slippy has, I personally find him to be an Adorable Toad. Then again I did have a Pet Toad in my Childhood, I've mentioned John a few times. He was a Toad who I rescued when he was a Tadpole, when I moved from Galille to Honesdale when I was 12, I ended up Giving him a Pond to Live in seeing that my Tuxedo Cat at the time Bud would have Eaten him.

I'm gonna get Dinner started soon, I'm making some Hot Wings. I shall Write more this Evening.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 8-01-26 Night Time

Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, some Folger's Medium Roast with Caramel Creamer. I Snuggled with Violet for a bit and Mom ended u...