Saturday, July 25, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 7-25-26 Evening

Good evening, I maid BBQ Chicken in a Crockpot for Dinner, it was quite Hearty, then I snuggled with Violet while Brainstorming my Next Let's Play for the Weekend. I think I'll be Playing Twilight Princess, as it's one of my Favorite GameCube Games. I remember it being my Second Zelda game that I played, I was 10 at the Time and after watching a Zack and Cody Episode, I named Link "Moltar." Yeah I was a Disney kid, well to be fair I Still am.

I also played The Sealed Palace and found my Friend's Cousins in the Tomb underneath Gerudo City. I call them Cousins as they Aren't exactly my ReDead Friends but they are Close in Relations when it comes to Creatures in the Zelda Universe, well Multiverse as Termina is a Separate Universe as well, hence why it's called a Parallel World.
I also played Yo-kai Watch again and decided to Explore the Town, this Riversdie reminds me of whenever Mom and I would Walk to Dave's Super Duper in Honesdale, there were Dozens of Ducks by the River who were quite Happy whenever we would Walk by, mostly due to me Feeding them.
The last game I played this evening was Kid Klown Crazy Chase, I made it to the End of the First Sequence and it was quite the Obstacle Course but quite Enjoyable. I have Always liked Clowns and am Perplexed by the Phobia some Folks tend to have.

I'm gonna get my Second Let's Play Uploaded then I'm gonna prepare my Nightcap. I shall Write more Tonight.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 8-02-26 Night Time

Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, a Cup of Celestial Seasonings Tension Tamer Tea, Mom returned home, she had some Heartburn and had to...