Saturday, July 25, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 7-25-26 Night Time

Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, it was a Dragonfruit Smoothie, it's quite Rare that I have a Cold Nightcap, however given the Heatwave we shall be Having in Waymart, it's sometimes a Necessity. I created my First Voice Chat in Discord so now I shall hear the Voices of my Closest Friends. So I discovered that Turtle ended up Closing down, it Doesn't Surprise me as those Servers come and go, what Upsets me is how they ended up Being Suckups when the Outcome was Obvious, unlike Nostralius, Turtle died Without Dignity. Fortunately I did Write a Trilogy on Wattpad with Screenshots from Turtle that was Essentially me Adding Lore to Corpse Running and I Wrote 2 Books with Screenshots from Ascension about a Worldwide Postal Service in Azeroth. The Happy Mask Salesman in Majora's Mask does say, Time is Not Eternal but Make the Most of your Time.

I played Counter Strike for Java, surprisingly this is Actually my First Time playing a Counter Strike game. It's quite Engaging and a heck of a lot of Fun, I love the Textures in this Game as they are quite High Quality for a Java Game of it's Time. I enjoy seeing Games with this Type of Craftsmanship as I once Created Videogames as well, back when I was 13 in Western Wayne Middle School in 2009. I ended up Finding a Website called Klik'n'Play For School, it was a Abandonware Site for Klik'n'Play Obviously, so I would Create Games on my PP01L Dell Laptop that ran Windows XP, then I would put the Games I Created on CDs and give them to my Friends. My Friend Gatlin loved Resident Evil so I Created a Zombie Shooter for him, he was quite Happy however he was Unable to Play it, he was a bit of a Know-it-All but he was Far from Brilliant, he was under the Delusion of High Intelligence but in Reality he was a bit of a Dunce.
I also played Frankenstein, the Book has to be one of my Favorite Literary Classics, next to Paradise Lost, The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde and The Prince. I've even Read a few Penny Bloods in my Youth. Well to be fair I was quite fond of Paranormal Romance Books in my Teen Years up to my Early 20s, I'm aware of the Irony with me being AroAce, however it's kinda weird I like to Read about Others in Love, but I can't Picture myself in Love. I love the Puzzles in this Game, Victor has Clearly seen Better Days, however something tells me this Game is Based upon the Universal Film, Bride of Frankenstein instead of Mary Shelly's Frankenstein.
The last game I played tonight was the Java version of Zuma, it's quite Surreal to see a Java game for this Classic Popcap Game. It's Strange that the Menu is rather Confusing to me given the Fact that I am Unable to Speak let alone Write in Russian. I am Able to Speak and Write in 4 Different Languages yet this Language is rather Difficult for me to Understand. Both my Big Sister Kathryn and I are Polyglots Not Hyperpolyglots. Still I can navigate the Menu with Trial and Error.

I'm gonna get some Rest now, I have Church in the Morning. However I'm Unsure which one to Attend. I shall Write more in the Morning.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 9-20-26 Evening

Good evening, I maid some Mac&Cheese for Dinner, after Supper I recieved a Call from my Mom, she is Okay but she Still Needs to Stay at ...