Good morning, I maid some Split Pea Soup for Breakfast, it was quite Hearty. I tend to Make Lunch for Breakfast when I wake up Late. This is the First Sunday in awhile that I missed Church, still Rest is sometimes Required. The Lord doesn't make Attendance Mandatory, however it's Encouraged.
I played myVMK again and visited the Last Room in the World Showcase and to my Surprise Olaf from Frozen is in that Room. He's one of my Favorite Characters from the Film, he's an Adorable Snowman. I prefer Anna over Elsa as I too had an Older Sister get me Injured, however Kathryn did so on Purpose, when I was 6 she told me to "Take a Shortcut" through Sunrise Park and I was Almost Killed by a Pitbull, I Still have the Scars on my Back to this Day. I think I've Explored Every Public Room in the Park and Now I await the Pixar Tier to be Completed.I also played Final Fantasy XII again and decided to go Chocobo Riding in Dalmasca's Estersand it's quite Enjoyable Riding these Iconic Birds, however unlike Final Fantasy X and the Previous Titles in the Series, these Chocobos are rather Slow. Still they make up for it with the Dash Ability, as you can see Fran is my Favorite Character in the Game. There will Always be Chocobos and there shall Always be a Cid in Final Fantasy, including the Movie, Sprits Within. I ended up Giving away that DVD to a Friend Turned Spy, it pained me having to Cut ties with Maylene, however I was very Paranoid and didn't Appreciate her Relaying Information to that "Support Group."The last game I played this morning was Conker's Bad Fur Day, it seems Greg is Fishing with his Scythe, he is upset that the Catfish are Next to Impossible to Kill seeing that they have 9 Lives. I personally Find Cats to be the Most Adorable Creatures on Earth, however some Folks especially Dog People despise Cats, yet when Someone like me who Adores Cats and is Afraid of Dogs, well there is a Double Standard despite Dogs being More Aggressive and Dangerous. I've Never met a Dog who didn't Growl and Bark at me, I have Severe Cynophobia if you Weren't Aware, hence why I prefer to have Cats as pets.I'm gonna get Lunch started soon, I'm making a Grilled Cheese. I shall write more later this Afternoon.-Elizabeth



No comments:
Post a Comment