Sunday, July 26, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 7-26-26 Afternoon

Good afternoon, I maid a couple Grilled Cheese Sandwiches for Lunch, I was then Thinking of something, seeing that MMO Servers are Always Temporary, I will be Writing more Stories on Wattpad using Screenshots from the Various MMO Private Servers that I play on, my First Project to work on will be myVMK. It'll be quite the Walk in the Park seeing that there are at Least 75 Public Rooms in the Park and thus 75 Screenshots are Required, and if I write with 5 Screenshots for Each Story it'll be 15 Books in Total. I'm quite Eager to Write it, I love Challenging myself. I believe that Folks can Easily do what I do when it comes to Writing, however People tend to Not Apply themselves in Life.

I played Link's Awakening again and I Imported the End Game Save File, it took Plenty of Trial and Error but I always Prevail in my Endeavors. I decided to Visit Tracy's Home, she actually happened to be the Reason why I Learned Japanese when I was 16. She is my Favorite Link's Awakening Character, thus when I learned she also had an Appearance in Captain Rainbow I had to Learn Japanese to Understand her Dialogue. I became Fluent in the Language when I was 18 and it Opened the Door to Other Games and Visual Novels, hence why I've Played at least 1,500 Games if I'm being Modest. However there is a Debate about Visual Novels being Videogames. I actually Cosplayed as Tomo Wakutsu for my Last YAC Club Meeting in The Wayne County Public Library in May of 2015, yep my Commitment to Games and Visual Novels are that deep. However I relate more to Shouko Aihara, as we Both were Jerks before Transitioning, and we each used Hypnosis, however I was Willing. Regardless I owe becoming Fluent in Japanese to this Potion Brewer in Link's Awakening.
I also played The Adventure of Link, this Game is one of my Favorite NES Games for a Good Reason, it's the First Zelda game that happens to be a Side Scroller. I say First and not just Only due to The Faces of Evil and the Wand of Gamelon being Released a few Years Later. A lot of Folks tend to Disregard those Games alongside the Tingle Games due to their Non-canon Status, yet Hyrule Warriors is Favored, and if you think of it a Non-Canon Game Connected the Timelines together to Prepare for the Events of Breath of The Wild and it's sequel Tears of the Kingdom. I Believe that Every Official Zelda Game happens to be Canon at least the Games that Aren't Fanmade, I consider the ROM hacks and Flash Games to be from Separate Universes but they Somehow Connect to the Official Titles. That's my Headcanon at least. The Fairy Spell happens to be my Favorite Spell in the Game as you can Quickly Dodge a Majority of Enemies and Flit across the Screen. This Palace also has you Face Dark Link for the First Time as well.
The last game I played this afternoon was Final Fantasy III, I ended up Facing off Against, Cloud of Darkness, not to be Confused with Cloud Strife from VII as they are Sperate Entities with Similar Names. I tend to Think folks treat Emperor Mateus and Mateus the Corrupt similarly when they are from Separate Worlds entirely, The Emperor has Never Stepped Foot in Ivalice. However Everybody seems to have their own Headcanon. Miss Cloud is quite the Toughie, then again she Is the Final Boss, however she was Relatively Easy to Defeat seeing the Spells I have in the Game. Well to be Fair, I did Import the Save File so they weren't Acquired by me Entirely.

I'm gonna get Dinner started soon, I'll be Deep Frying Chicken Wings, then I shall Write my Evening Entry and Upload my Let's Play-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 8-01-26 Night Time

Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, some Folger's Medium Roast with Caramel Creamer. I Snuggled with Violet for a bit and Mom ended u...