Sunday, July 26, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 7-26-26 Evening

Good evening, I maid Fried Chicken with Ranch Dressing with my Favorite Rice as a Side Dish, I actually have the Most Helpful Review for Rice-a-Roni Creamy Four Cheese on the Company's Website. I tend to Have a Taste for Creamy Foods as well as Fruity Sweets. I'm Not a Fan of Chocolate, however I do Enjoy Vanilla, as well as Banana Cream Pie, I remember eating my First Slice of that Pie when I was 7 in First Hospital. There was Something that one of the Nurses said there when I was 9 "We Saved the Best for Last" when I was Last in Line. I Thrived in the Hospital the 5 Times I was there due to me being quite Abiding of the Rules as well as Avoiding the Fighting among the Patients. Not to mention when Pushed Too Far, I tend to be Self Destructive. Even when I was Beaten to a Pulp Each Day in Carbondale Elementary, I Never Hit back, it Felt Wrong to Harm Another Person. It's Interesting my Earthly Father was Ashamed of me being "weak", but my Heavenly Father is likely Happy because I Turned the Other Cheek. It wasn't Religion that had Any Part in it as I wasn't Saved until Later in Life, however I've Always had a Soft Nature, and the World dislikes Soft People.

I played Legend of Dragoon again and Arrived at this Lovely Volcano, it's Strange Lava has always Captivated me due to it's Nature, to Destroy the Old and to Give the Land Rebirth. Rose shall Always be my Favorite Character in the Game due to her Stoicism. It's another Quality that is rather Rare in the Modern World, so Many believe that Each Moment is Larger than it Truly is. The World is a Large Place and So Many feel it Revolves around Them. Sorry, but it's Not the Case, while you may be Important to some, you are quite Miniscule in the Grand Scheme, myself included, however we Each fit like a Jigsaw Puzzle in Lord Elohim's Grand Design.
I also played Final Fantasy VII and finally am Able to Explore the Overworld, it's quite Magnificent, although I prefer IX's Overworld a bit more. Still for it's Time, it was Revolutionary when it came to RPGs as the Overworld is 3D and Not 2.5D or Top Down. I can't wait to see Nibleheim in this Game as it's my Favorite Town in the Game and it plays a Key Role in the Story of VII from Crisis Core to Dirge of Cerberus
The last game I played tonight happens to be my Favorite RPG of all time, Chrono Cross, there's something Captivating about the World of El Nido, and the Town of Termina is my Favorite Town in the Game as it's White Walls and Magnificent Architecture intermingle with the Natural Beauty of this World or should I say Worlds. However the Shadow Forest is my Favorite Location in the Game as it's Darkened Hue is quite Relaxing. It reminds me of Day Camp in Forest City in 2007, while Playing Kick the Can, aside from Foraging for Blueberries, I would take a Walk in the Woods, and I did Notice Makeshift Tents made of Logs in the Forest, the Boys of the Camp were rather Busy with their Activities as well.  
I'm gonna get my Nightcap prepared soon, then I shall be Uploading Another Let's Play to YouTube after my Shower. I'll write more Tonight.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 8-01-26 Night Time

Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, some Folger's Medium Roast with Caramel Creamer. I Snuggled with Violet for a bit and Mom ended u...