Sunday, July 26, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 7-26-26 Night Time

Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, some 4C Iced Tea. I am Burning the Midnight Oil writing my VMK Story on Wattpad, I've already Completed 2 Chapter and I plan to see it All the Way Through. Once I am set on a Goal, well I am Tenacious and shall Complete it Quickly and Thoroughly. It's kinda Amusing that my College Professor in English101 wasn't Too fond of my Written Voice, well I certainly seem to be Thriving with my Writing.

I played LEGO Island again, this was one of my First Videogames that I played in my youth, the Station was one of my Favorite Locations. I remember when I was 6, I wanted to Join the Force, but with my Mental Health record, similar to the Navy, it's Impossible for me to Join that line of Civil Servitude. I may be Introverted but I do Care about my Community and have since I was a Child. The Doughnuts in this Game actually were the Same Type I would Order from Dunkin' back when I lived in Honesdale, they were quite Sweet.
I also played Conker's Bad Fur Day again and decided to Revisit the Barnyard, the Cheese Bricks are Adorable in this Game, it's kinda Saddening that they are used to Overfeed a Mouse, still that's the Nature of Life, Produce and Consume. Nature can be quite Cruel at times, heck I'm an Example of Nature's Wicked Sense of Humor.
The last game I played tonight is my Favorite RPG, Chrono Cross, I find it rather Surreal for Serge to Visit his Alternate Self's Grave. It's a rather Surreal and Dark Experience at the Same Time, as you can see Leena is in my Party as well as Magus, but he isn't Called Magus in this Game. Leena is my Favorite Character, hence why I used the Alias Leena Joanes on Facebook in 2016 to Avoid some Folks who weren't Fond of my Conservative Views. Yeah Folks tried and Failed to Cancel me. 

I'm gonna get as Much Writing done as I can with the VMK story then I'll be getting some Rest once I tucker myself out. I'll write more in the Morning.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 8-01-26 Night Time

Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, some Folger's Medium Roast with Caramel Creamer. I Snuggled with Violet for a bit and Mom ended u...