Monday, July 27, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 7-27-26 Morning

Good morning, I maid 2 Breakfast Sandwiches for Breakfast, it was quite Hearty, I did Write the my Short Story Series for VMK as I promised. I'm kinda Exhausted but in a Satisfied way as I had to Complete the Series. As I've said Numerous times, I'm a Girl of my Word who shall Always keep her Promises. Anywho here is the Series. https://www.wattpad.com/write/series/186974

I played Brother Bear, this was one of my Favorite Movies growing up, mostly due to the Lessons about Empathy. Folks who Hurt others be it Human or Animal don't See life through their Eyes and thus are Callous to the Pain they Cause. I am quite Happy that Koda ends up having a Brother at the End of the Film, it was quite Heartwarming, it's Similar to why Sam directed by Nick Brooks is my Favorite Movie.

I also played Final Fantasy 7 and decided to Travel to Wutai, the Carved Statues on the Mountainside have to be my Favorite Feature of this Humble Town. I have an Eye for Art, it's why I went to Art Camp when I was 6. I used to have a Hard Boiled Egg and a Ham& Cheese Sandwich in my Lunch Box alongside Caprisuns. I ended up Carving a Sculpture as well as Making a Clay Pot, sad to say I couldn't Take either Home.
The last game I played this morning was The Goblet of Fire, this is my Second Favorite Harry Potter Film simply due to the Incredibly Triwizard Tournament, I won't Spoil it but Mad Eye not being Mad Eye was quite the Plot Twist when I was a child, however as I watched it again Late in Life, the Tongue Flick was a Dead Giveaway and I can see why Barty Crouch Sr. was Concerned then he was Killed. I do like that Snape was Aware of the Events to come, however Igor was quite Scared and Justly so as he ended up Snitching on the Other Death Eaters to escape his Fate in Azkaban.
I'm gonna get Lunch started soon, I think I'll make some Chicken and Sausage Gumbo, then I'll be Writing more this Afternoon.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 8-02-26 Night Time

Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, a Cup of Celestial Seasonings Tension Tamer Tea, Mom returned home, she had some Heartburn and had to...