Monday, July 27, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 7-27-26 Afternoon

Good afternoon, I maid some Coffee for Lunch, I'm not Really very Hungry today, I think it's due to me having Lots of Cereal and Vanilla Greek Yogurt at 2am in the Morning. I tend to Enjoy the Night, I've been a Night Owl since I was 2. Mom said that at that age, I would Wait for my Father to Return from his Band Gigs, and I would Eat Honey Nut Cheerios. I remember seeing the Commercials with Buzz the Bee and I asked Mom for that Cereal at that age. She agreed as she knew it was Heart Healthy, she is Health Conscious more so than me. I did Notice that I've been Losing Weight these Last 2 Months from Avoiding Junk Food, well Most of the Time, I'm not the Salad Type, but I have been Avoiding Snacking on Chips and Candy and Not Eating such things is Good for my Health. I will be 30 in December, speaking of, Mom did Notice a Few Grey Hairs on me, perhaps when I have a Full Head of Grey Hair I can Cosplay as Ultimecia, well to be Fair my Hair will Never be That Long so Kuja is better to Cosplay as, well the Japanese Version of Kuja.

I played my Favorite Game of All Time, MySims Kingdom DS, this Game actually Taught me Appropriate Communication back when I was 12. Specifically the Random NPCs were a Useful Tool when it came to Communication, it's kinda Weird that the School Therapists couldn't Fix that Problem but this Game did. I don't think I've had a High Five in a Few Years, well when the Outbreak happened in 2020, Folks stopped High Fiving and Shaking Hands, even Sneezes Worry Folks now.
I also played Codename KND Operation S.O.D.A., this Show was the Highlight of my Day in my Grade School Years. I had a Favorite Episode as well Operation F.U.T.U.R.E., I even Wrote a Fanfic as a Sequel to the Episdoe but with Margaret becoming Successful in her Escapade. https://www.fanfiction.net/s/14480408/1/Operation-FUTURE-20 I was quite fond of the Rainbow Monkey Franchise in the Series and am a bit Disappointed that it Never became a Toyline in the Real World. I think it would Sell quite well, I used to have Plenty of Figurines and Stuffies in my Childhood, my Favorite Figurines were Homies, I would Purchase them via the Gumball Machine at Honesdale's Salvation Army, that does Remind me of my First Necklace that I purchased, I was 9 at the time and it was Won in a Gumball Machine in Wal-Mart in Honesdale, it was a Skull Pendant. I ended up Giving it to a Neighbor's Son when we moved Out of Sunrise. He liked the Skull Pendant so I figured since I had No use for the Necklace that he could Keep it.
The last game I played this afternoon was Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, this Movie was a Favorite of mine Growing up. I personally liked Highmore in this Film as opposed to The Good Doctor. Then again I prefer Whimsical Films and TV Series rather than ones about Death and Sickness. Needless to say I wasn't a Fan of the Bates Motel Series but that's due to me reading the Psycho Novel and Realizing that Norman was a Product of a Bad Upbringing, you Aren't Born with DID, it happens from Trauma. GID however you are Born with, well now it's Called Gender Dysphoria. Needless to say I have Plenty of Books, heck I have a Page on StoryGraph that has a List of Books in my Personal Library.https://app.thestorygraph.com/owned-books/lizziefigs063 I am a bit of a Bookworm even in my Tyke Years I would Read quite a bit.

I'm gonna get Dinner started soon, but before that I'll be Making another Let's Play, perhaps Chrono Cross. I shall Write more on here this Evening.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 8-01-26 Night Time

Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, some Folger's Medium Roast with Caramel Creamer. I Snuggled with Violet for a bit and Mom ended u...