Monday, July 27, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 7-27-26 Night Time

Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, I brewed a Cup of Celestial Seasonings Chamomile Tea, It helped me Unwind. I think I drank Too Much Soda and that tends to Help with my Creativity but at the Cost of Restlessness. Still I prefer Soda over Beer as I believe in being Productive as well Keeping my Memories. I prefer Stimulants over Depressants, however in Saying that I don't Drink Energy Drinks as they Taste a bit Grotesque. I have a Sweet Tooth that I inherited from my Grandma Mae, she actually Ran a Bakery and Sweets Stand in the Wayne County Fair before she Passed away, it was Called Grandma's Goodies. She actually is a big Reason why I'm Always Busy even in my Free Time, she Taught me to have a Work Ethic as well as having the Freedom of Self Reliance to Make my Aspirations a Reality.

I played Majora's Mask again, this Game happens to be my Favorite Official Zelda Game after all, the Rosa Sister's Dance does remind me of an Event in Paupak's Partial when I was 12, back in 2008. The Teacher Mrs. Spencer had the Class reenact the Assassination of Lincoln. I was given the Role of an Entertainer so I ended up using this Dance from Majora's Mask as my Performance. Folks laughed of Course, however my Friend Dan knew the Reference. He was the Only one in the Entire Class who knew as he was a Hardcore Zelda fan same as me.
I also played Resident Evil 2 again, and I managed to Reach the Second Floor Balcony of the Hallway in the Station, this has to be my Favorite Segment of the Station as the Ladder is Very Useful when it comes to Traveling between the First and Second Floors. The RCPD is a Large Place with Many Puzzles so this is quite Convenient and Saves a lot of Backtracking. I find the Puzzles quite Easy, then again I own the Novelization for this Game, well I own All of SD Perry's Resident Evil Books, each is an Original Print. They are a Treasured Collection that I shall Not Part with.
The last game I played Tonight was Sonic in Mario 64, it's quite Surreal as the Controls are more akin to an Actual Sonic Game rather than Super Mario 64. I did Attempt to reach the Top of the Castle, however it seems they Knew somebody would Attempt to Reach the Roof of the Castle with that Method so they Made sure it was Neigh Impossible to do so. Still I attempted it at Least.

I'm gonna Get some Rest now as we have a Wal-Mart+ Order Arriving in the Morning. I shall write more in the Morning before the Order Arrives.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 8-01-26 Night Time

Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, some Folger's Medium Roast with Caramel Creamer. I Snuggled with Violet for a bit and Mom ended u...