Good morning, I maid Scrambled Eggs for Breakfast, it was Rather Simple due to our Wal-Mart+ Order Arriving and I wish to Save my Appetite for a Turkey Loaf Dinner. It's rather Strange I've been Told that it's Saddening that I'm Aroace. However to me Food is Far more Pleasurable than Relationships and Lust, and far Less Destructive as a Pleasure. Eating helps me Feel Alive, as Consumption is a Sign of Life, by Nature there are 2 Types of Creatures in Existence, Producers and Consumers. Think of it, I Produce this Blog's Content and you Consume it, my Case and Point. Life is a Game of Give and Take, it's the Nature of Reality itself. Even the Stars that Produce Life end up Taking it Away when they Become Singularities.
I played Tony Hawk ProSkater again and realized the Potential I have to Unlock New Areas via Cheats. I am quite Impressed by the Scale of the San Francisco Stage. My Case Manager actually is From that Town and I shall Ask her if it's Accurate to her Hometown. I am quite Fond of the Trolly especially as it's an Iconic Aspect of that City. I always Play as Elissa Steamer in these Games when given the Chance as she's my Favorite Skater, heck she Stood up to Legislation that Threatened her Hobby and that's quite Commendable. I also played my Favorite Tony Hawk Game, ProSkater 3, well the N64 Version of the Game. The GameCube version was my First Game that I purchased at GameStop when I was 10. I would Spend Countless Hours building my Custom Parks with Intricate Details. I've Always been a Creative Soul, it's Something that Shall Never be Taken Away as I was Born to Create rather than Destroy. It's my Inner Nature. It's Strange seeing the Stages such as Suburbia as I never had Access to them Growing up. Still it's quite Peaceful and reminds me of the Starting Area in Tony Hawk's Underground. Perhaps this is in the Location of that Town in New Jersey.The last game I played this morning was StarCraft 64, this is one of my Favorite Real Time Strategy games alongside Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri as I happen to Enjoy Sci-Fi quite a bit. You tend to see most Real Time Strategy titles take place in Medieval or Modern Settings. It's quite lovely to see what Lurks beyond the Stars after all. My Friend Dan introduced me to this Game, yep the Same Dan that I mentioned in Last Night's Entry. I do Remember purchasing the Guides for StarCraft as well as the Guide for the Brood War Expansion Pack for 75 Cents Each back in 2009 at the Salvation Army in Honesdale, it was quite something. The Beauty of Thrift Shopping is Never Expecting what to Find.I'm gonna get Prepared for the Wal-Mart+ Order, then I shall Make Lunch. I'm in the Mood for Chicken and Sausage Gumbo. I'll write more this Afternoon.-Elizabeth



No comments:
Post a Comment