Tuesday, July 28, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 7-28-26 Afternoon

Good afternoon, I maid Chicken and Sausage Gumbo for Lunch, it was quite Spicy. I love Spicy Foods as they Help with my Sinuses, my Physician doesn't really Enjoy Prescribing Antibiotics so I have to Improvise. We have a Nasty Storm brewing in Waymart, so I ended up Checking the Mail Early, it seems the Part-timer hasn't Delivered the Mail again. He seems to be quite Lazy for a Postal Carrier, and something Will be Done about it in the Near Future as I despise Incompetence, he will be out of a Job. It's actually around 20 Times that he Hasn't Delivered Mail or Misplaced it.

I played Lost, this Game brings back Plenty of Memories of the TV Series, my Favorite Character is Benjamin as he seems Unable to Move on due to his Regrets he has. He's quite Relatable in some Ways, I personally wasn't a Fan of John Lock mostly due to his Lack of Character Depth. I suppose I prefer the Others when it comes to the Show as I find the Survivors to be a bit Inexperienced when it comes to their Situation. Too much In-Fighting if I'm being Fair about it.
I also played Minigolf Revolution Pirate Park, I'm actually quite the Golfer in the Physical World, I remember when I was 10-13 whenever Dad and my Big Sister Kathryn would go Go-Karting in Carousel Water Park, I would Spend the Afternoon either Eating Vanilla Ice Cream or play Minigolf. I was quite Decent at the Game and would Spend Many Summer Afternoons relaxing with the Solitude of the Game. Golf and Tennis are 2 Sports that I Genuinely Enjoy, I Despise Football especially as it's Too Rough a Game and personally I find it Too Masculine for my Tastes.
The last game I played this afternoon was Tropical Madness, this Game is incredibly Adorable, especially since the Creatures you Rescue look like Mort from Madagascar. He's one of my Favorite Characters in the Franchise, I personally think that King Julian treats him Horribly, Mort reminds me of Violet at times as she has a Fixation with Feet, however unlike Julian, I actually find my Foot Loving Cat adorable, she is my Best Friend after all. This game is Well Designed for a Java Clone of the Marbles Arcade Game. In the Physical World I used to own about 2,000 Marbles, however they were Stolen by one of Mom's Ex Boyfriends who ended up Selling them at a Yard Sale like the Trashy Boy he was, I refused to Acknowledge him as a Man because he is Too Immature to be Considered a Man. He's more Immature than yours Truly and I'm a Little so that is Saying Something. Him and his Equally Deplorable Daughter were the 2 that Laughed at me in 2012 in the Wal-Mart Parking Lot, yep they were Included in my TG CYOA Mother's Day Special on DeviantART.

I'm gonna get Dinner started soon, I'm making a Cauliflower Crust Pizza. I shall write more this Evening.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 8-02-26 Night Time

Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, a Cup of Celestial Seasonings Tension Tamer Tea, Mom returned home, she had some Heartburn and had to...