Good evening, I maid a Turkey Loaf for Dinner, it was quite Hearty and quite Savory, the French Onion Mix makes all the Difference. I then Maid some Homemade Honey and Peanut Candy, it was quite Sweet but the Peanuts helped Balance out the Overly Sugary Taste. I have a Sweet Tooth if you Aren't Aware, my Grandma Mae did run a Bakery and Sweets Stand at the Wayne County Fair in my Childhood. It was called Grandma's Goodies if you are interested.
I played Rayman Kart, this Game was a Heck of a lot of Fun, then again I tend to be quite Decent at Racing Games at least when it comes to Handheld Titles. Console Racing Games are a Different Story all together. I can't wait to Play as a Rabbid, as you know my Fursona is a Purple Rabbit and thus Playing as a Rabbit Character in Games with the Option is kinda Mandatory for me.I also played Ocktober Fest Unlimited Fun, the Ocktober Fest was actually an Event that I attended at the Alpine in Honesdale when I was 10. Dad had a Night of Drinking and Partying and I had my Soda and some Weisswurst, it's my Favorite Sausage. I've been Eating it alongside Knockwurst since I was 7, alongside the Softi Candies. The Candies sadly are No Longer available sadly. I love Fruity Sweets as I've said Numerous Times, in fact I'm Craving a Mamba Stick now.The last game I played this evening was Might and Magic II, the Might and Magic Franchise happens to be one of my Favorites when it comes to the RPG Genre. Personally I love VI Mandate of Heaven the Most but this one is Quite Good as well, in fact it's a Masterpiece considering it's an old Java Phone Game. I find it interesting that in Most RPGs, Slimey Enemies are the First that you Face, even Non RPG Games like the DS Version of Igor has an Enemy made of Slime that you Fight first.I'm gonna get my Nightcap Prepared soon, then I'm taking a Hot Shower. I shall Write more Tonight.-Elizabeth



No comments:
Post a Comment