Tuesday, July 28, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 7-28-26 Night Time

Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, some Smart and Simple Black Tea with Dominos Sugar, I needed the Caffeine to Work on a New Project of mine, a Halloween Special for my TG CYOA Series on DeviantART, my CYOA is Different from Others in the TG/TF Community as it's Based upon my Life but with Different Timelines based upon the Choices I could have made and the Fact that my Work is SFW of course, I am AroAce after all. 

I played Resident Evil 2 again, I can see why my Middle School Friend Frizzie was obsessed with the Game, it's quite Engaging and a bit Revolutionary as well when it came to Survival Horror. I'm quite fond of the Cogs in this Room as they Remind me of when I was 13(2010) and Won a Watch in a Crane Machine in Honesdale's Wal-Mart, I offered the Watch to my Mom as I Won the Prize using 2 of her Quarters, however she Insisted that I keep the Watch. I still have my Watch with the Cog Prints to this Day. I call it my Lucky Watch.
I also played Majora's Mask again, it's my Favorite Official Zelda Game as I have said Numerous Times. I've actually Never seen the Rosa Sisters in this Room after I teach them the Charismatic Dance, I suppose it would Make sense for them to Return to the Stock Pot Inn as they Didn't Need to Practice anymore. The Juggler Twins are my Favorites in the Gorman Troupe as they have a Hammy Sense of Humor and they are Also Card Players. I would often Play Cards whenever I was in First Hospital, the Last Time I was there was in 2018 after a Bad Bout of Insomnia, regardless I ended up Playing War with a Few Folks and they Decided to Gamble with Candy, I ended up Winning the Candy, however I felt Bad for the Others Playing so I returned their Candy back to them as I played for Fun and I'm Not a Gambler.
The last game I played tonight was AD&D Dragonstrike, this game was one of the First D&D Videogames. Well it's from the AD&D Era so it's to be Expected, however it's the Only D&D game from the Time that had this Style of Gameplay. Not to mention playing as a Dragon is quite Incredible, I often play as the Gold Dragon for it's Durability and Strength. Krynn has to be one of my Favorite Worlds from this Era, however I kinda prefer Athas a bit more in the Prime Material Plane, however my Favorite World in D&D is Eberron however it was Created in the 3rd Edition and is only Accessible in the Deep Ethereal. Back to Krynn, I actually gave my Therapist a Book from the Dragonlance Series. He seems more Familiar with the Campaign setting than I do, however I tend to Play Planescape most of the Time when it comes to Campaign Settings. I'm currently in Mechanus having gone from Baator to Acheron to my Current Destination and the Travel was rather Unpleasant, fortunately I'm a Level 20 Mage and Rogue so I had better Odds of Survival. I say Mage as Wizard is a bit of a Cliche Term at least for me.

I'm gonna get some Rest now, I have a Relaxing Day Tomorrow so there Shall be more Writing in my Schedule. I'll write more in the Morning.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 9-19-26 Afternoon

Good afternoon, I maid a couple Grilled Cheeses with Black Forest Ham, Mom loved the Grilled Cheese as it was Crispy and Golden. I Mastered ...