Wednesday, July 29, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 7-29-26 Morning

Good morning, I maid some Scrambled Eggs for Breakfast again, then I did some Dream Journaling while Violet snuggled with me, she is quite Happy, she's my Furdaughter after all and my Best Friend. She is Currently Next to me Purring, I think I'll give her some Tunafish since she's being an Adorable Girl. I'll Never understand Folks who Dislike Cats, Cats are God's Gift to the World. It seems my CYOA on DeviantART is getting quite Popular, however I did have somebody try to Stir Up Trouble, one of those SJW Types so I Blocked her quickly, they seem to be Envious and Resentful Folks and I don't have Time for them in my Life. My Rules are quite Simple, be Civil and Telling folks to "F*** Off" if you Disagree with them, well that's quite Crass and incredibly Disrespectful. That's why I'm Registered as a Republican, I kinda like Differences of Opinions and the Freedom to Say what you Wish to Say. I believe in Individuality, it's why when I was at a Meeting of BHARP back in January of 2018 when they were in State College, there was a Speaker who ended up Mentioning the Point-of-View Gun from the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, but she was Emphasizing how the Attendees should See from Her Point of View in a very Controlling Manner. It seemed very much like Communism and it Sickened me.

I played Majora's Mask again and decided to Explore Termina Field at Night, I actually Explored the Northern Section to Show you the Enzos. There Creatures happen to be my Favorites as they are one of the Few that Appear specifically in Majora's Mask. They are Animated Snowmen and are quite Adorable, then again I love Snowmen in General as I enjoy the Winters here in Pennsylvania. I remember when I was 3 in Honesdale, I would Make Snowmen and Snow Angels with my Big Sister Kathryn at my Grandma Mae's House on Maple Avenue.
I also played SIMCity 2000, well the N64 version for it, this Happens to be one of my Favorite Classic SIM Games, however SIM Tower shall Always be my Favorite from that Era. I remember playing the DEMO for 2000 on my SIM Town CD-ROM that I purchased when I was 12 from the Salvation Army in Honesdale as well as a Game called Wrath of the Gods and about 20 Trailers of the other Classic SIM Games, I loved the Commercials for them so much that I had Acquired all of the SIM Games alongside the Klik'n'Play Game Engine by going to the Wayne County Public Library and putting them on Blank CDs via Abandonware Sites, so I would Play them on my PP01L Dell Laptop that ran Windows XP. I rarely had Internet in my Childhood and I believe it was Good for my Mental Health at the time.
Talking about Wrath of the Gods inspired me to Play the Game again, I love the Various Puzzles in this Ancient Greek Game and with Good Reason, they are Based upon Classical Greek Tales. My Big Sister Kathryn had a Compendium of Greek Myths back when we were Kids and I ended up Reading it when she was at Honesdale High, seeing that I was in Commonwealth Connections Academy at the Time, well I didn't have Much to do at Home when I was Cyber-schooled so I would Read the Books she had in her Room. I did Read Twilight as well and I believe it Wasn't as Bad as Folks make it out to be, I have Read Worse Books. This River with the Goats has to be my Favorite Spot in the Game as I enjoy the Mountain View with the Lake in front of it, it Reminds me of Beach Grove in Honesdale.

I'm gonna get Lunch started soon, I'm in the Mood for some Gumbo again. I shall Write more this Afternoon.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 8-02-26 Night Time

Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, a Cup of Celestial Seasonings Tension Tamer Tea, Mom returned home, she had some Heartburn and had to...