Good afternoon, I maid Folger's Medium Roast with Great Value French Vanilla Creamer and Reheated Turkey Loaf for Lunch. It was quite Hearty, then I checked the Mail once Again, Nothing is in the Mailbox. I believe it's Time to get the New Postal Carrier Reprimanded and Hopefully Fired as he isn't Doing his Job. Violet and I snuggled for a bit, then I gave her some Turkey, she was quite Happy about her Snack as she's Sleeping under my Arm now. My Cat means the World to me, she is my Family after all.
I decided to Slip into Littlespace and play Strawberry Shortcake Four Seasons Cake, I got quite Far, well up to the Second Stage, it seems whenever I'm in that State of Mind, I'm surprisingly not as Decent when it comes to my Skills in Videogames. Seeing the Background of this Sage, it's making me Hungry for Ice Cream, specifically Orange Creamsicles. I haven't had Sweets in some time, Perhaps I'll have some Next Week once we Head to the Hospital for a Test on my Tummy, I have to Fast for 8 Hours, I can't wait to eat the Tater Tots in Wayne Memorial's Cafeteria.I also played Harmony of Dissonance, this is one of my Favorite Castlevania games. I kinda find the Simon Wraith Monsters to be Adorable as Dracula had so much Respect for Simon Belmont that he Created Clones of him. Imitation is a Sincere Form of Flattery after all, well Sometimes, they Emulate Simon, I believe that Emulation is actually Flattery where as Imitation is Shallow and Disgraceful. People who have No Sense of Self tend to Imitate Others because they are Empty on the Inside and Leech off of Other's Success.The last game I played this afternoon was Madagascar Racing, it's Strange I'm usually quite Good at this Game, however my Reflexes are a bit Off Lately since I've been Prescribed Effexor. Still, I enjoy the Stages in this Game as I have a Fondness for the Franchise. My Favorite Character is Mort, but he has to be Unlocked so I settled on Gloria. I Love that her and Melman are a Couple, they did Grow up Together in the Central Park Zoo after all.I'm gonna get Dinner prepared soon, I'm making Cauliflower Crust Margaretta Pizza. I'll write more this Evening.-Elizabeth



No comments:
Post a Comment