Wednesday, July 29, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 7-29-26 Evening

Good evening, I maid Cauliflower Crust Margaretta Pizza for Dinner, it was quite Good, however I'm Still Hungry so I'll be making some Baked Apples for Desert. I acquired the Recipe from Clara from the Great Depression Cooking Channel. She truly Brought something Special to YouTube before her Passing, my Favorite Recipe of her's is the Sauteed Mushrooms and Onions.

I played Sonic Advanced 2, and Defeated Dr. Robotnik as Cream, she is my Favorite Sonic character after all. Seeing that my Fursona is a Purple Rabbit and the Fact that I tend to Worry about my Mom, Cream and I are Kindred Spirits. Mom actually said that Sonic is a Stressful Series for her and she Prefers Mario. I do have Mario Eclipse ready for her to Play on Both Laptops with a 100% Complete Save File. She prefers her Crime Dramas over Games, she is quite fond of CSI Miami and Criminal Minds. Personally those Shows make me feel Horror and Disgust. It's weird I watched the Zombie Scene in Resident Evil Genesis, and it made me Feel pretty Disgusted, to the point of Feeling Queasy.
I also played Yoot Tower SP, this game is the Sequel to SIM Tower, the First Tower game happens to be my Favorite Classic SIM game. I spent a Total of 6 Months building it to Sheer Perfection, well Except for 1 Small Detail the Church on the 100th Floor wasn't Connected to the Elevator, still it was my Small Queendom, I even Named the Security Team in the Game after my Friends. As you can see I have a Love for Far Eastern Cuisine, I would walk to China Castle in Honesdale after I was done Cleaning up my Father's Music Shop every Wednesday to Purchase Wonton and Egg-Drop Soup, the Egg-Drop was for Mom. The Lady at the Cash Register ended up Changing her Phrase "Hi How are you?" to "Hi How are you Today?" I became a Regular Customer. I would Give them a 5 Buck Tip for the 3 Bucks worth of Soup, I believe in Tipping Generously as Restaurant Work isn't Easy. One Day in July of 2016 there was a Customer in the Restaurant who Complained about the Prices, if she wanted a Cheaper Meal she should've Headed to the Shell's Station. Quality is Well Worth the Price of China Castle's Food and Personally there are Way more Expensive Restaurants in Honesdale who give you Less Proportions. China Castle is a Godsend for that Town.
The last game I played this evening was The Sands of Time, I ventured into the Cursed House in Steel Town. It's Interesting some Folks would find her Searching for her Puppy in a Dangerous Place to be Foolish, however once you have a Pet that you Bond with, they Become your Whole World. Hence why I am Fiercely Protective of my Black Cat and Furdaughter, Violet Nightshade. I compare my Bond with her to Filch and Mrs. Norris.

I'm gonna get my Nightcap Prepared soon, then I'm taking a Hot Shower. I'll write more Tonight.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 9-19-26 Afternoon

Good afternoon, I maid a couple Grilled Cheeses with Black Forest Ham, Mom loved the Grilled Cheese as it was Crispy and Golden. I Mastered ...