Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap a Cup of Celestial Seasonings Tension Tamer Tea, I have to Sleep Early as I have Therapy in the Morning and I like to Write my Morning Entry and my New Dream Journal early as well. I prefer to Get my Ducks in a Row long before the Stream starts Flowing, it's Interesting there is a Saying "Better Late than Never." My Advice is "Better Early than Late." Hence why I would often Complete Assignments Early when Given the Chance during my School Years, I even Refused to Join Clubs so I could Focus on my Homework in Study Hall then Spend my Time at Home with my Past Tuxedo Cat named Bud, and play AstroGardnen, that was back when I had a Facebook.
I played Star Wars Episode 1 Battle for Naboo, this Game happens to be one of my Favorites from the Lucas Films Era of Star Wars. I've always had a Fondness of this Mid-Rim Planet. It holds Great Significance for the Franchise despite it being so Innocuous before Sidious was Indoctrinated by Plagueis, well Technically Sidious pretended to be Manipulated when the Opposite was the Reality. I find the B1 Battle Droids to be quite Adorable and Chatty, the Reason being that they Weren't Originally Designed for War. Their Chatter is due to Information Overload, think about what Happened when I installed the RPCS3 Emulator to my Refurbished Dell Laptop, the Games Wouldn't Work Properly. Now compare that Emulator to the War Programing that was Installed to the B1 Battle Droids.I also played Super Mario Eclipse again, I decided to take a Tour of my Favorite Location in the Game, Noki Bay. This Area has a Special Place in my Heart as I admire the Vertical Level Design, most Areas are Measured by Width and Not Height in Mario Sunshine. There's a Reason why SIM Tower is my Favorite Classic SIM game, it lacks the Expansive Nature of the Other SIM Games and Focuses on a Compact Area, aka a Tower. The Tomb has to be my Favorite Location in the Bay of Isle Delfino as there is a Beautiful View of the Waterfall beyond the Stalagmites. The last game I played tonight was The Wind Waker, I completed the Tingle Turner Quest on Windfall Island. I'm unsure why he Retuned to the Same Place where he was Imprisoned, Tingle must be either Very Brave or Very Stupid. Perhaps both, as he is a Hero in his own Trilogy, I have Theorized that he is Immortal as he is Cursed to have Rupees be his Source of Life. His Life isn't Measured by the Cells in his Body but by the Currency in his Pockets due to Uncle Rupee's Curse. It's no Secret I'm a big Zelda Fan, well to be Fair those who Knew me in 2014 to my 19th Birthday in 2015, knew how big a Fan I was.I'm gonna get some Rest now, I have Therapy in the Morning so I shall Write more in the Early Morning.-Elizabeth



No comments:
Post a Comment